Alpha Design Labs Shure Earphones Upgrade Cable - iHP-35M Headphone Cable
The Alpha Design Labs iHP-3M is the perfect upgrade cable for a variety of Shure earphones. This ADL upgrade cable terminated with a high quality Furutech 3.5mm stereo connector to Furutech FT-2PS connectors.
The iHP-35 series are no ordinary cables; they're engineered and produced with Furutech's Pure Transmission technology and feature silver-plated (Alpha) OCC conductors for minimal transmission loss. The cable achieves top-grade noise isolation – in a RoHS-compliant sheath. The main conductors are treated with Furutech's Alpha Process – a deep cryogenic and demagnetizing treatment. The result is outstanding, wideband, colorful and engaging sound that audiophiles and music lovers will love.
The iHP-35M is for use with Shure SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846 headphones.
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.