Astell&Kern is proud to announce the all-new AK T9iE Ultra-Compact IEM In-Ear Monitors.
AK T9iE is the third in-ear collaboration product by Beyerdynamic and Astell&Kern. Specially tuned for Astell&Kern portable music players, the AK T9iE has an extremely neutral sound signature with soft treble, linear midrange and slightly elevated bass.
AK T9iE uses Beyerdynamic's patented high-efficiency Tesla Technology and is manufactured by hand in Germany, satisfying the highest standards of construction and craftsmanship.
The target was to make the sound more natural, especially when playing back hi-res audio with Astell&Kern Players. The newly designed acoustic vent port allows for improved bass response and enhanced treble softness by specially engineered two-layer acoustic filter with integral earwax protection.
The newly designed acoustic vent port has a slightly enlarged vent hole that is located in the middle of the cover plate which allows for a very deep bass that is extremely well controlled.
A specially-engineered two-layer acoustic filter is used in the sound outlet, different from the AK T8iE Mk2, and serves two purposes; protection from earwax and an acoustic filter element which produces very pure and neutral treble.
The same cable used for AK T5p 2nd Generation has also been employed for AK T9iE. Made with 4N pure silver with silver plated 7N OCC to deliver the high in this combination; and the 7N OCC to bring the low. This hybrid construction of pure silver, silver OCC and OCC litz creates a unique harmony. No more sharp highs or too much bass: bring perfect balance to your music with this unique cable.
The design of AK T9iE highlights the contrast of surfaces, and shows the delicacy and details of Astell&Kern with jewel-like carved planes on the exterior housing. The illumination from the PVD coating will reveal different reflections of light so that you see various shapes depending on the viewpoint. It also has an ergonomic design that makes them comfortable to wear for many hours of music listening.
- High-efficiency Tesla Technology collaboration with Beyerdynamic.
- New acoustic vent port.
- Two-layer acoustic filter.
- Hybrid-construction premium-quality audiophile cable.
- PVD-coated carved-planes design concept.
- Model: AK T9iE
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, Moving-Coil
- Operating Principle: Closed
- Frequency Response: 8 – 48,000 Hz
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.2 %
- Power Handling Capacity: 10 mW
- Sound Coupling: In-Ear / Intra-Aural
- Cable: 4N pure silver and 7N OCC copper hybrid 2.5 mm 4-pole cable.
- 4N pure silver and 7N OCC copper hybrid cable.
- 2.5 mm cable + 2.5 to 3.5 interconnect.
- 7 sizes of ear tips.
- Carry case.
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Dynamic Driver Headphones
- HiFi Headphones
- In Ear Headphones
- iPhone and iPod Headphones
- Smartphone Headphones
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards