The Ailsa DIN to Ultra RCA 1:2 by Atlas Cable is a wide-bandwidth interconnect designed to achieve the highest performance levels when integrating DIN-equipped products into a system which predominantly uses RCA connectors.
Cable configuration uses the new balanced core geometry. Connectors are a high-quality locking 5-pin DIN plug and custom-designed low-mass Ultra RCA plugs. A DIN–DIN version is also available.
Ailsa's balanced core geometry results from a new ground-up approach to multicore cable design, by delivering a balanced flow in both the signal and return conductors. The DIN connector can be configured as required. Please specify when ordering.
Incorporates the high-efficiency dual-drain screening system, where twin symmetrical drain wires connect the screen to the cable return/plug interface. The cable can then be terminated without distorting, twisting or mechanically stressing the precision-laid screen. The benefits are maintaining a consistent low impedance load and total 360° screening against noise and signal degradation caused by RFI (Radio Frequency Interference).
Ailsa DIN to Ultra RCA 1:2 is available as a Stereo DIN to Mono RCA Pair (or the reverse), or DIN to DIN, in the following lengths:
- 0.50 Metre
- 0.75 Metre
- 1.00 Metre
- 1.50 Metre
- 2.00 Metre
- 3.00 Metre
- Custom lengths available - please contact us!
- DIN Plug - Atlas high quality 5 pin DIN plug. Die-cast metal, multi-pole precision audiophile connector.
- OCC Copper - OCC (Ohno Continuous Casting) process was developed by Professor Ohno, from the Chiba Institute of Technology, to manufacture a very high purity single grain copper or silver. There are only a handful of companies in the world manufacturing via this method.
- Microporous PTFE (Teflon) - A unique, low density dielectric material, phase stable at room temperature, which offers significant performance improvements over solid PTFE dielectric designs.
- 4-Core + Screen Dual-Drain - Individually matched conductors (one pair for signal path, the other pair acts as the return conductor) enclosed within a protective woven screen. Combined with the Atlas dd (dual drain) system which avoids distortion of the screening braid during assembly, which can change the RF impedance of the cable and adversely affect performance.
- Construction: Coaxial.
- Material: OCC Copper
- Dielectric: Microporous PTFE
- Screen: Braid + Mylar, 100%
- Capacitance: 133.9 pF/m
- Inductance: 0.332 µH/m
- Resistance: 0. 0238 Ohms/m
- Outside Diameter: 17.5 mm
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- DIN to DIN
- Stereo RCA to DIN
- DIN to Stereo RCA
- DIN Cables
- Interconnect Cables
- RCA Cables
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards