Offering superb performance with true high-end levels of transparency, Ascent XLR is a symmetrical wide-band, dynamic interconnect, designed to be the high performance choice for balanced system configurations.
Atlas use cold-weld terminations wherever possible, including our current generation ‘dark Chrome’ XLR connectors. By reducing the number of materials and break points in the signal path, our objective its to minimise discontinuity and loss in the signal path, resulting in more consistent construction and improved audio performance.
Atlas XLR plugs are wired as follows by default: Pin 1 = Ground; Pin 2 = Hot, Pin 3 = Cold. If you require a different configuration, please contact us, and remember to always check your equipment instructions before ordering.
Ascent XLR is available in the following lengths:
- 0.50 metres
- 0.75 metres
- 1.00 metres
- 1.50 metres
- 2.00 metres
- 3.00 metres
- Custom lengths available - please call us!
- OCC XLR Connector - Atlas XLR combines a lightweight aluminium alloy body with precision-fit OFC/OCC connectors and solder-free construction.
- OCC Conductor - Ohno Continuous Casting (OCC) process was developed by Professor Ohno, from the Chiba Institute of Technology, to manufacture a very high purity single grain copper or silver. There are only a handful of companies in the world manufacturing via this method.
- PEF (Foamed Polyethylene) Dielectric - The foaming process uses a blowing agent, of which there are two types. Atlas use the gas-foamed method which creates a more inert, consistent and higher quality product.
- Twin Multi-Core Construction - A pair of identically matched conductors (one for signal path, the other acts as the return conductor) enclosed within a non-conducting screen.
- Construction: Twin multi-core plus screen
- Material: OCC
- Dielectric: PEF
- Screen: Braid + Mylar™, 100%
- Capacitance: 98.45 pF/m
- Inductance: 0.562 µH/m
- Resistance: 0.0228 Ohms/m
- VOP: 0.72
- Outside Diameter: 9.0mm
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Stereo XLR
- Interconnect Cables
- XLR Cables
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards