Element DIN to Integra RCA is a symmetrical interconnect from Atlas Cables, with a wide-band, neutral sound, designed to be an excellent upgrade cable for equipment utilising DIN socketry.
Based on the multi-award winning Atlas Element Integra interconnect, the Element DIN interconnect utilises a shielded four-core construction providing excellent immunity to interference and noise, fitted with a 5 Pin locking DIN connector.
Please note that Atlas 180° DIN plugs are wired as follows by default: Pin 2 = Ground; Pin 3 = Left, Pin 5 = Right. We also offer 4&5 pin variants suitable for Naim equipment. If you are unsure, or require a different configuration, please contact us, and remember to always check your equipment manufacturer instructions before ordering.
The Element range includes other analogue interconnects, complementary USB & digital interconnects and speaker cables.
Element DIN to Integra RCA is available in the following lengths:
- 0.50 metres
- 0.75 metres
- 1.00 metres
- 1.50 metres
- 2.00 metres
- 3.00 metres
- Custom lengths available - please call us!
- DIN Plug Connector - Atlas high quality 5 pin DIN plug. Die-cast metal, multi-pole precision audiophile connector.
- OFC Conductor - OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) was developed based on research that sound quality was related to the quality of copper and the processing used during cable manufacture.
- PEF (Foamed Polyethylene) Dielectric - The foaming process uses a blowing agent, of which there are two types. Atlas use the gas-foamed method which creates a more inert, consistent and higher quality product.
- 4-Core Construction - A pair of identically matched conductors (one for signal path, the other acts as the return conductor) enclosed within a non-conducting screen.
- Construction: 4 core plus screen
- Material: OFC
- Dielectric: XLPE
- Screen: Braid OFC, 90%
- Capacitance: 63.03 pF/m
- Inductance: 0.3735 µH/m
- Resistance: 0.1612 Ohms/m
- Impedance: 77.05 Ohms/m
- Outside Diameter: 6.0mm
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Interconnect Cables
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.