A true 75Ω digital interconnect with a detailed, non-fatiguing sound, Element Integra S/PDIF RCA avoids the digital glare which affects many inexpensive digital cables.
Element Integra S/PDIF is constructed with a continuous path for the signal, virtually free of the discontinuities that can degrade music signals in subtle, but no-less audible ways.
Element Integra S/PDIF is designed to match the consumer digital audio specification by maintaining a true 75-Ohm impedance and ensure error-free transmission of digital data signals. Many cables actually fail to meet the 75-Ohm standard due to flaws in the way the cable itself is manufactured and assembled. Atlas cold-weld solder-free connectors avoid these continuity breaks and compression of the shielding screen which cause impedance problems and lead to compromised jitter performance.
The central conductor is multi-stranded OFC (Oxygen Free Copper), insulated by an extremely low-loss foamed polyethylene dielectric, the resulting sound being clear and dynamic with minimal jitter-induced noise. Element Integra S/PDIF is an ideal entry-level digital cable between CD transport or streamer and DAC.
The Element range by Atlas Cables includes other analogue termination options, complementary USB & digital interconnects and speaker cables too.
Element Integra S/PDIF RAC is available in the following lengths:
- 0.50 metres
- 0.75 metres
- 1.00 metres
- 1.50 metres
- 2.00 metres
- 3.00 metres
- Custom lengths available - please call us!
- Integra RCA Connector - Integra is a low-mass, non-compression, constant impedance, self-cleaning, solder-free construction RCA plug.
- OFC Copper Conductor - OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) was developed based on research that sound quality was related to the quality of copper and the processing used during cable manufacture.
- PEF (Foamed Polyethylene) Dielectric - The foaming process uses a blowing agent, of which there are two types. Atlas use the gas-foamed method which creates a more inert, consistent and higher quality product.
- Co-Ax Construction - A central conductor (signal path) surrounded by dielectric material encased within a circular conducting screen which acts as the signal return path.
- Construction: Co-axial
- Material: Silver Plated OFC
- Dielectric: PEF (Foamed Polyethylene)
- Screen: OFC, 85%
- Capacitance: 63.03 pF/m
- Inductance: 0.3735 µH/m
- Resistance: 0.1612 Ohms/m
- Impedance: 75 Ohms/m
- Outside Diameter: 6.0mm
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Interconnect Cables
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.