Element Integra RCA Subwoofer 1:2 is a subwoofer connection cable for twin/dual input subs, delivering a dynamic, powerful but controlled sound.
Based on the multi-award winning Element Integra RCA Interconnect, the Subwoofer 1:2 version utilises a shielded four-core construction providing excellent immunity to interference and noise, making it ideally suited to multi-source installations, and the longer cable runs typically necessitated by optimum sub-woofer placement.
Element Integra Subwoofer 1:2 utilises four cores of high purity OFC conductors with in a twisted configuration with cross linked Polyethylene dielectric (insulation) for excellent immunity to external RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) and EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference), which can increase background noise levels and effectively decrease the dynamic range of your hifi or home theatre system.
The Element range by Atlas Cables includes other analogue termination options, complementary USB & digital interconnects and speaker cables too.
Element Integra RCA Subwoofer 1:2 is available as a Mono RCA - Dual Mono RCA in the following lengths:
- 2.00 metres
- 3.00 metres
- 5.00 metres
- 7.00 metres
- 10.00 metres
- 15.00 metres
- Custom lengths available - please call us!
- Integra RCA Connector - Integra is a low-mass, non-compression, constant impedance, self-cleaning, solder-free construction RCA plug.
- OCC Copper Conductor - OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) was developed based on research that sound quality was related to the quality of copper and the processing used during cable manufacture.
- LDPE Dielectric - A form of LDPE (Low Density Polypropylene) formed with cross-link polymers, stable and used extensively on medium voltage cables.
- 4-Core & Screen Construction - A pair of identically matched conductors (one for signal path, the other acts as the return conductor) enclosed within a non-conducting screen.
- Construction: Co-axial
- Material: OCC
- Dielectric: PEF (Polyethylene)
- Screen: Braid OFC, 90%
- Capacitance: 63.03 pF/m
- Inductance: 0.3735 µH/m
- Resistance: 0.1612 Ohms/m
- Impedance: 77.05 Ohms/m
- Outside Diameter: 6.0mm
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Interconnect Cables
- Subwoofer Cables
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.