Meticulously engineered for comfort, convenience, and premium quality sound, the LCD-1 features some of Audeze’s most powerful planar magnetic technology in an open-back, foldable and light-weight design. Get masterfully-tuned audio in a compact and travel-friendly package, utterly perfect for listening and mixing.
For decades, professional musicians and audio engineers all around the world have placed their trust in Audeze headphones. This legacy was the inspiration to create LCD-1, the new benchmark in studio and audiophile listening for both music enjoyment and music creation.
Designed for home and studio use, LCD-1 blends Audeze's coveted sound quality together with improved comfort and portability. 90mm Planar Magnetic drivers deliver frequency extension from 10Hz to 50kHz, with flawless precision and clarity, ideal both for audiophile listening and professional applications.
Weighing a mere 250g and featuring plush memory foam headband & ear pads, LCD-1 is engineered for fatigue-free listening sessions both at home and in the studio. In addition, the specially-designed cable has reversible connectors, so LCD-1 will always deliver the correct left / right channel information.
The open-back, over-ear design produces an expanded soundstage to pull your ears deeper into the music. Inside, the Audeze-patented Fluxor™ magnets and Uniforce™ voice coil work together to articulate fine-tuned, distortion-free audio with visceral power and impact. From its musically engaging presence to its clinical transparency, LCD-1 has been meticulously engineered for critical listening.
LCD-1 is a critical tool for anyone who values pure, neutral, and accurate sound. Its soundstage and pinpoint stereo imaging reveal the full depth and detail of the music, empowering producers to fine-tune their mix with complete confidence. The foldable, light-weight design and easy drivability make the LCD-1 an accessible premium audio solution - perfect for discerning artists and discerning listeners alike.
- Style: Over-ear, open-circumaural
- Transducer type: Planar Magnetic
- Magnetic structure: Single-sided Fluxor™ magnet array
- Phase management: Fazor
- Magnet type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm type: Ultra-thin Uniforce™
- Transducer size: 90mm
- Maximum power handling: 5W RMS
- Maximum SPL: >120dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 50KHz
- THD: <0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Sensitivity: 99 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
- Ear Pads: Memory foam, genuine lambskin leather
- Weight: 250g
Included In The Box
- 2m 3.5mm to dual 3.5mm cable with reversible connectors
- 3.5mm to 6.35mm adapter
- Zippered travel case
- Certificate of Authenticity
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Planar Magnetic
- Foldable Headphones
- HiFi Headphones
- Smartphone Headphones
- Over Ear Headphones
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.