Audeze is excited to announce LCD-GX - the world's first audiophile gaming headphones.
Since pushing the envelope on gaming audio with its award-winning Mobius headphones, the new LCD-GX advances the industry further by combining the finest sound quality with clear voice chat, simply perfect for the serious purist audiophile gamer.
Based on the rave-reviewed LCD series, LCD-GX combines Audeze’s patented Fluxor™ magnets and ultra-thin Uniforce™ diaphragms to deliver astonishing sound quality and immersion.
The advanced LCD Planar Magnetic drivers used in LCD-GX are at least twice the size of those found in other gaming headphones, providing better bass, superior soundstage, and outstanding resolution. This makes LCD-GX suitable not just for gaming, but for monitoring, mixing, and editing audio.
Designed for the serious gamer, LCD-GX is strictly analogue – no digital processing – just for the real purist who wants the best possible sound, and being an open-back design, they have a wider, more accurate soundstage.
Handcrafted in the Audeze California factory, LCD-GX features magnesium housing, memory-foam ear pads, and a suspension headband designed to reduce weight and improve comfort for marathon gaming sessions.
A new single-sided Fluxor™ magnetic structure provides high sensitivity and low distortion (100dB /1mW @ 1kHz), allowing LCD-GX to work with a wide variety of devices. To get the best output from the headphones, we suggest pairing them with a good amplifier and DAC.
Includes a detachable cable with a built-in directional, noise-attenuating boom microphone. The thoughtfully designed microphone cable includes a mute button and flexible gooseneck arm, allowing customized positioning to ensure each individual can find the angle that works best for them.
Also supplied with 2 exchangeable cables – The boom mic cable, and a standard LCD series cable (for those who don’t always need the boom mic). The boom mic cable terminates with a 1/8" TRRS 4 conductor plug for use with virtually all PCs, Macs, cellphones, etc. Audeze also include a dual 1/8" inch splitter for separate headphone and microphone inputs.
- Style: Over-ear, open-back
- Transducer type: Planar Magnetic
- Magnetic structure: Single Fluxor™ magnet array
- Phase management: Non-Fazor
- Magnet type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm type: Ultra-thin Uniforce™
- Transducer size: 106mm
- Maximum power handling: 5W RMS
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 50kHz
- THD: <0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance: 20 ohms
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
- Minimum power requirement: >100mW
- Recommended power level: >250mW
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Planar Magnetic
- HiFi Headphones
- Over Ear Headphones
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.