Whether you fly a lot, work in a noisy office, or simply love the stillness of a silent reprieve, QuietPoint® headphones give you a listening experience free from distractions. The new ANC70 QuietPoint® headphones are lightweight and compact to effectively reduce distracting background noise by 90%, while offering the superior audio quality that has made Audio-Technica a worldwide leader in electro-acoustic technology.
Ideal for use with smart phones, tablets, laptops, music or DVD players & in-flight entertainment systems, ATH-ANC70 QuietPoint® closed-back headphones deliver clear, high-resolution sound, with intense bass, a detailed midrange, extended treble and accurate imaging in an immersive soundfield. When used with a smartphone, you can simply press the illuminated logo-button on the earcup to take a phone call or to return to your music or silence. A high-sensitivity mic has been built into the earcup, rather than the cable, for improved speech clarity and volume. Fixed-position mic maintains consistent distance from mouth for uniform volume level and eliminates noise from cable motion or rubbing on a collar. The earcups have been designed for greater comfort, with memory-foam padding and a shape that fits easily over any ear. The headband has been engineered to distribute mass evenly across the head, making it feel lightweight for longer wearing comfort.
The ATH-ANC70 QuietPoint® headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers with a rare earth magnet system and extremely high 109dB sensitivity to provide generous volume levels from any music source. The headphones also work when the noise-cancelling function is turned off, and operate in passive mode without batteries. Noise-cancelling electronics are fully integrated in each earpiece, with no need for external modules.
- QuietPoint® active noise-cancelling technology reduces environmental noise by up to 90%
- Powerful large-aperture 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnet systems for impactful bass, accurate midrange and extended treble.
- Luxurious memory foam on headband and earcups for long-wearing comfort. Generously cushioned padding and shape to fit easily over any ear
- Integrated mic/volume & controls for compatible smartphones.*
- Easy-to-press illuminated logo button on earcup to manage music and phone calls.
- Innovative mic designed into earcup provides consistent distance from mouth for uniform volume level and elimination of noise from collar rubbing and cable motion.
- Audio functions (in passive mode) even when battery power is lost
- Lightweight, compact, foldable design is ideal for travel
- Convenient for use with tablets, smartphones, music and DVD players, laptop computers, in-flight entertainment systems and other devices
- Closed-back headphones for minimal leakage
- Power/low battery indicator
- Adjustable headband, swivelling earcups
- Detachable cable with 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) mini-plugs
- A ¼-inch (6.3 mm) adapter, airline adapter and durable carrying case
|Frequency Response:||10 - 25,000Hz|
|QuietPoint® Active Nosie Reduction:||Up to 20dB|
|Battery Life:||Up to 40 hours typical (Alkaline)|
|Connector:||3.5mm Stereo Mini Plug|
|Accessories Included:||Deluxe Carrying Case|
1/4" Stereo Plug Adapter
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Foldable Headphones
- Noise Cancelling Headphones
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.