You don’t have to settle for wimpy, muddy sound just because you’re on the go. The AT-PHA100 Portable Headphone Amplifier is small (width and length comparable to a smartphone) but packs a powerful punch. Engineered using select audio components, and enclosed in all-aluminum casing to protect the circuitry, the AT-PHA100 gives headphones a rich, detailed boost throughout the sonic range with ultra-low distortion.
The AT-PHA100 is equipped with both analog and digital inputs (3.5 mm jack and USB micro-B, respectively) and 3.5 mm headphone jack. It also features a high/low gain switch, machined aluminum volume knob, and five-stage sampling indicator for digital input. The internal lithium polymer rechargeable battery lasts up to 14 hours when amplifying an analog signal, and up to 6 hours when amplifying a digital signal.
The amplifier comes with two rubber bands and a rubber mat for strapping the unit to a smartphone or other portable device, a 1.0 m USB cable (USB 2.0 to USB micro-B) and a 10 cm audio cable terminating in a 3.5 mm gold-plated stereo mini plug at each end.
- System Requirements: PC: with built-in USB port corresponding to USB 2.0
- CPU: Intel Core2 CPU2.2 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 32-bit OS 2 GB or more, 64-bit OS 4 GB or more
- Supported OS: Windows XP (32-bit)*, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac OSX Mavericks (10.9) * Technical support by Microsoft is no longer available.
- Corresponding Headphone Impedance: 10 – 300 ohms
- Maximum Output Level: 100 mW + 100 mW (10% during 16 ohms, THD)
- 80 mW + 80 mW (10% during 32 ohms, THD)
- 10 mW + 10 mW (10% during 300 ohms, THD)
- Frequency Characteristic: 10 Hz – 100 kHz (-1 dB)
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 110 dB (A-weighted)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <=0.001% (32 ohms 10mW output)
- Input Connector: Analog: 3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini jack
- Digital: USB (micro-B)/asynchronous mode/
- DSD128 (DoP), DSD64 (Native / DoP): 24 – 32 bit/
- PCM 384kHz, 352.8kHz, 192kHz, 176.4kHz, 96kHz, 88.2kHz, 48kHz, 44.1kHz, 32kHz: 16 – 32 bit
- Output Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini jack
- Power Supply: 5V DC, 500 mA bus power system (PC)/rechargeable lithium polymer battery (BATTERY)
- Charging Time: Up to 10 hours (DC5V, 500mA)
- Battery Life: Digital about 6 hours (JEITA) / analog about 14 hours (JEITA)
- Operating Temperature: 41 – 104° F (5° – 40° C)
- Dimensions (excluding protrusions): 1.1" (27 mm) H × 3.0" (77 mm) W × 4.6" (116 mm) D
- Weight: About 240 g
- Accessories Included: 1.0 m USB cable (USB 2.0 to USB micro-B), 10 cm audio cable (3.5 mm gold-plated stereo mini plugs x 2), rubber mat, two rubber bands
- Common spec for analog/digital without annotation
- Fs=384 kHz, 32-bit for digital input
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.