Amiron Wireless Copper by Beyerdynamic are closed-back, over-ear Bluetooth headphones, providing a fascinating spatial and realistic sound due to state-of-the art Tesla high-end drivers. The basses are deep and precise, the mids are full and natural, the highs are silky and clear.
Unique copper elements adorn Amiron Wireless Copper. Inspired by the voice coil, the heart of the headphones, copper was made visible on the outside as a design element. This semi-precious metal is found in the decorative ring made of solid copper and is also outlined in the decorative seam on the headband and in the unique serial number of each unit.
Copper: versatile, remarkable, and vibrant. For centuries, it has exemplified innovation and to this day continues to be admired for its beauty and its inimitable play of colour. It’s no wonder that designers and trend-setters favour copper as their natural material of choice. In addition to legendary sound, the pinnacle of visual perfection is achieved.
The precious metallic look is effectively complemented by the dark, technical impression of the headphones and the soft headband made of Alcantara. Workmanship is solid and flawless, made in Germany. Selected materials for earpads and headband as well as a balanced headband pressure ensure a first-class comfort when wearing.
With the Beyerdynamic MIY app, users can personalise the sound of Amiron Wireless Copper. The heart of this app is the award-winning sound personalisation of Mimi Hearing Technologies. The sound is exactly adapted to the personal hearing profile of the user. At the same time, the app provides information about the listening habits of the user, so that the hearing can be preserved. The app is available for Apple iOS and Android and can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Bluetooth wireless technology allows the use with all devices such as smartphones, tablets or computers that also make use of this technology. A range of up to 10 meters allows enough freedom of movement. The following codecs are used in transmission with Bluetooth: Qualcomm, aptXTM, aptXTMHD ,AppleAAC and aptXTMLL for audio transmission with a minimum delay.
If a Bluetooth wireless technology-enabled product is not available or the battery is empty, Amiron Wireless Copper can also be used with the supplied connection cable with a mini jack plug (3.5 mm) and remote control. The headphones are switched on or off via a button. An LED integrated in the button displays the operating status.
For conversations a microphone is integrated in the ear cup. A touch pad on the ear cup is used to control the media playback and calls. Voice prompts on the battery status also contribute to the ease of operation. The integrated battery itself is charged via the USB port on the right ear cup.
When not in use, Amiron Wireless Copper can be stored in the included hard case.
- Statement design, with decorative rings made of solid copper
- Circumaural headphones with optimum sound quality (Qualcomm® aptX™ HD und AAC - plus aptX™ LL)
- MOSAYC sound personalization via Beyerdynamic MIY app
- Unique wearing comfort
- Made in Germany
- Dynamic Tesla high-end drivers
- Closed design
- Bluetooth® wireless technology for more freedom of movement
- Operation via touch pad
- Range up to 10m
- Battery runtime > 30 hrs
- Audio codecs: Qualcomm® aptXTM, aptXTM LL and aptXTM HD, Advanced Audio Coding (AAC), Low Complexity Subband Codec (SBC)
- LED to indicate the operating status
- With voice prompts regarding the battery level
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, Tesla
- Operating Principle: Closed
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 40KHz (Wired)
- Nominal Impedance: 32 Ω
- Nominal SPL (with cable): 100dB (1mW/500Hz)
- Nominal Power: 200mW
- THD: < 0.05% @ 500Hz
- Sound Coupling: Circumaural (Over-Ear)
- Bluetooth: 4.2 Version
- Frequency Response: 2.4 - 2.483 GHz
- Power Class: 2.0
- Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, GAVDP
- Supported Codecs: aptX, aptX LL, aptX HD, AAC, SBC
- Range: Up to 10m
- Runtime: Up to 30hrs
- Charging Time: 2hrs
- Temp Range: 0 - 40C
- Battery Capacity: 1050mAh
- Charging Socket: USB-C
- Remote Control: Headphone touch pad
- Cable Length: 1.2m, detachable
- Connector: Mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm), 4-pole
- Weight (Without Cable): 400g
- Amiron wireless copper headphones
- Connecting cable with remote control, mini jack (3.5 mm), 1.2 m long, detachable, 4-pole
- Charging cable USB-A to USB-C
- Hard case
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- HiFi Headphones
- Over Ear Headphones
- Wireless Headphones
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.