Aventho Wireless are mobile bluetooth closed-back headphones by Beyerdynamic, featuring sound personalization and Tesla technology for an extremely homogeneous, balanced sound.
Never has your favourite music sounded so perfect: the sound personalisation of the high-end model Aventho wireless facilitates a new, personal listening experience. For musical enjoyment without any limits.
With a range of up to 10 metres, the headphones allow for freedom of movement, while being compatible with all devices such as smartphones, tablets and computers with Bluetooth®. The Tesla drivers feature a crystal-clear sound.
The headphones are switched on or off via a button. An LED displays the operating status. A microphone is integrated in the left ear cup. A touch pad on the right ear cup is used to control the media playback and calls.
Beyerdynamic MIY App users can personalise the sound of Aventho Wireless. At the same time, the app provides information about the listening habits of the user so that the hearing can be protected. The app is available for Apple iOS and Android and can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Voice prompts on the battery status also contribute to the ease of operation. The integrated battery itself is charged via the USB port on the right ear cup.
Included is an audio cable with mini jack plug (3.5 mm) so that the headphones can also be used as a normal headphone if a Bluetooth® device is not available or if the battery is empty. When not in use, Aventho Wireless can be stored in the included soft bag.
- Supra-aural Tesla Bluetooth headphones with optimum sound quality (Qualcomm® aptX HD und AAC) and more than 30 hours battery life
- Dynamic sound personalisation thanks to Beyerdynamic MIY App
- Intuitive operation via the touchpad integrated in the ear cup with handsfree microphone for phone calls
- Stylish design thanks to valuable materials and high-quality finish
- Made in Germany
- Dynamic Tesla high-end drivers
- Bluetooth® wireless technology for more freedom of movement
- Operation via touch pad
- Operating range up to 10m
- Battery runtime 30 hours
- Audio Codecs: Qualcomm® aptXTM and aptXTM HD, Advanced Audio Coding (AAC), Low Complexity Sub-band Codec (SBC)
- LED to display the operating status
- Voice prompted battery status
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Operating Principle: Closed
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz
- Nominal Impedance: 32 Ω
- Nominal SPL (with cable): 105dB (1mW/500Hz)
- Nominal Power: 100mW
- THD: < 0.3% @ 500Hz
- Sound Coupling: Supra-Aural (On-Ear)
- Bluetooth: 4.2 Version
- Frequency Response: 2.4 - 2.483 GHz
- Power Class: 2.0
- Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, GAVDP
- Supported Codecs: aptX, aptX HD, AAC, SBC
- Range: Up to 10m
- Runtime: Up to 30hrs
- Charging Time: 2hrs
- Temp Range: 0 - 40C
- Battery Capacity: 1050mAh
- Charging Socket: USB-C
- Remote Control: Headphone touch pad
- Cable Length: 1.2m, detachable
- Connector: Mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm), 3-pole
- Weight (Without Cable): 238g
- Aventho wireless headphones
- Audio cable with mini jack plug (3.5 mm)
- Charging cable USB-A to USB-C
- Soft bag
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- HiFi Headphones
- Smartphone Headphones
- On Ear Headphones
- Wireless Headphones
- UK shipping from: £1.99
- EU shipping from: £4.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards