T5P (2nd generation) from Beyerdynamic is a high-end, audiophile-grade closed-back headphone with a versatile range of use due to its impedance of 32 ohms. It can be connected to almost all kinds of portable devices such as tablets, smartphones and MP3 players.
The second generation of the T5P excels with its silky treble frequencies and a precise bass reproduction. This gives the sound a remarkable harmony and even more substance. In addition to detail richness and neutrality, it also has a certain warmth and musicality – a mix that fascinates every audiophile listener.
Uniting mobility and audiophile sound quality on a whole new level. Like its predecessor, the T5P combines the unique Tesla technology with the advantages of a closed design which optimally attenuates ambient noise. The detachable audiophile textile-coated connecting cable is shielded over its whole length and provides the best protection against interference.
Thanks to Tesla technology, the cutting-edge innovation from Beyerdynamic, our hi-fi headphones are equipped with new sound transducers that have the power of more than one Tesla. Due to the higher efficiency, the low-impedance sound transducers of the T5P reach the full sound potential, even with low-output devices such as smartphones, tablets, and high- resolution players.
Additionally, the tilted shape of the sound transducers produces a fascinatingly spatial and transparent sound – for a dynamic and authentic musical experience.
Inside, the cable conductors are made of OCC 7N copper to ensure an excellent music transmission. In order to connect the 1.40 m long cable to the headphone, there are 2x gold-plated mini jack connectors (3.5 mm) with a locking mechanism. At the other end the cable is provided with a gold-plated mini jack connector (3.5 mm) and a plug-type gold-plated 1/4" adapter.
Optionally (additional purchase) connecting cables are available with a jack connector and a length of 3m as well as a connecting cable with a 4-pin XLR connector for a balanced connection to appropriate headphone amplifiers.
The high quality of the headphone is completed by viscoelastic breathable ear pads that enable a very pleasant comfort over several hours.
The T5P comes supplied with a high-quality hard case for storage or transport.
- Closed high-end headphones for excellent isolation from ambient noiseSilky-soft ear pads made from protein-coated leatherette with memory foam
- Tesla technology with highest efficiency
- Impressive sound
- The impedance of 32 ohms supports the use with portable devices
- Double-sided, detachable cable
- Audiophile, textile-coated connecting cable
- Conductor inside the cable made of OCC 7N copper
- Made in Germany
- 5-year warranty
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, Tesla
- Operating Principle: Closed
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 50KHz
- Nominal Impedance: 32 Ω
- Nominal SPL: 102dB (1mW/500Hz)
- Max SPL: 126dB (300mW/500Hz)
- Nominal Power: 300mW
- THD: < 0.5%
- Sound Coupling: Circumaural (Over-Ear)
- Cable Length: 1.40m, double-sided, detachable
- Headband Pressure: 4.1N
- Connector: Gold-plated 3-pole stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) & 1/4" plug-type adapter (6.35 mm)
- Weight (Without Cable): 350g
- T5P Gen2 Headphones
- 1.40m double-sided cable, with gold-plated 3-pole stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) & 1/4" plug-type adapter (6.35 mm)
- Hard carrying case
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- HiFi Headphones
- Smartphone Headphones
- Over Ear Headphones
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.