Honeydew by Campfire Audio delivers a fresh take on Pro IEMs. Featuring a custom 10 mm full-range dynamic driver, an optimised 3D-printed acoustic design, plus a compact, comfortable fit.
With a full-bodied dynamic sound, Honeydew has the unmatched cohesiveness of a single full-range dynamic driver with compact comfort in Campfire's all-new ABS earphone body.
The custom-built 10 mm LCP diaphragm dynamic driver of Honeydew's performance is characterized by a reference-level bass response that is fast and detailed. Music creators and listeners who crave punchy, detailed bass, Honeydew delivers, and it does so on an expansive soundstage that is clear and detailed. Honeydew is an excellent IEM choice for drummers, bassists, DJs, and electronic beat makers.
At the heart of Honeydew is a single full-range 10 mm dynamic driver, specially selected for warmth and musicality. Beyond the driver, all Campfire Audio earphones have carefully-designed acoustic chambers that are individually 3D printed.
Honeydew shares this design DNA. A 3D printed acoustic chamber, as well as a rear port design, shapes the frequency response curve to optimise the performance of its full-range liquid crystalline polymer (LCP) diaphragm.
The Campfire line of custom-fit IEMs directly inspired their all-new shell material. Besides being vibrant in colour, this material provides a smooth and comfortable fit, which also holds up against the rigors of the touring musician. Lightweight and comfortable, Honeydew delivers.
The supplied new Smoky Lite cable features 4 silver-plated copper conductors and custom Beryllium Copper MMCX connectors. These premium connectors provide thousands of more pulls to the part’s life and ensure that the connection you have on Day 1 will be the same as the connection years from now. It’s an investment made into each earphone to ensure a superior ownership experience for the life of the product.
- Mellow Yellow ABS Body
- Single Custom Full-Range 10 mm Dynamic Driver
- Bio-Cellulose Diaphragm
- Custom Beryllium / Copper MMCX Connections
- Stainless Steel Spout
- 5 Hz–18 kHz Frequency Response
- 94 dB SPL @ 1 kHz: 17.68 mVrms
- 17.44 Ohms @ 1 kHz Impedance
- Campfire Audio Vine Green Canvas Earphone Case - Made in Portugal.
- Campfire Audio Smoky Lite Litz Cable – Silver Plated Copper Conductors with Beryllium Copper MMCX + 3.5 mm Stereo Plug.
- Final Audio Tips (XS/S/M/L/XL)
- Campfire Audio Earphone Tips (S/M/L)
- Silicon Earphone Tips (S/M/L)
- Campfire Audio Lapel Pin
- Cleaning Tool
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Dynamic Driver Headphones
- In Ear Headphones
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards