Denon's DA-300USB DAC boasts the same high definition Advanced AL32 signal processing and ultra-high precision 32 bit, 192 kHz digital to analogue conversion technologies used in Denon’s top of the range CD / SACD players.
Connect the minimalist styled DAC to the USB-B interface and enjoy incredible quality computer-audio – with headphones or powered speakers. Alternatively, the DA-300USB can be used as a major hi-fi upgrade; enabling audiophile playback of computer music libraries and streaming audio into your hi-fi, at the same time dramatically improving the sound quality of other digital audio devices such as media players, CD and DVD players, TV’s and set top boxes, Apple TV, and games consoles.
The Denon DA-300USB supports universal file formats such as PCM and DSD64 and DSD128 digital audio signals on the USB-B input, for bit-transparent, asynchronous playback of digital music files and streaming audio from connected PCs. PCM signals, up to 24 bit, 192 kHz, via the SPDIF and optical digital inputs. Denon Advanced AL32 Processing and High-Precision 32 bit, 192 kHz digital to analogue conversion feeds the line level outputs for connection to a hi-fi amplifier or desktop speaker system and an integrated headphone amplifier that drives all types of headphones and in-ears, for exceptional listening quality.
- High definition DAC with 1 x USB-B, 1 x coaxial and 2 x optical digital inputs
- High quality audio components for rich, open, detailed sound
- Denon Advanced AL32 Processing and High-Precision 32 bit, 192 kHz digital to analogue conversion for exceptional high definition audio quality
- DAC master clock design for distortion free, fully transparent sound stage
- Noise isolating circuit design prevents distortion via USB connection from computer generated digital noise; ensures fully transparent and spatially accurate sound stage
- Universal bit-transparent, asynchronous playback of digital audio file formats and streaming audio from PCs via USB-B; up to 24 bit, 192 kHz and DSD64 and DSD128 native support by DoP (DSD Audio over PCM frames)
- 3x SPDIF (coaxial/optical) inputs for upgrading sound from other digital audio devices (up to 24 bit, 192 kHz) with the DA-300USB’s advanced high definition signal processing
- High quality analogue signal (line level) output and headphone amplifier stage, for connection to hi-fi amplifier or desktop speaker system and superb listening with all kinds of headphones or in ears
- Simple plug-and-play operation for connection to PCs (dedicated driver available under "Downloads & Manuals") and other devices with digital audio outputs
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.