BRAVADO by Empire Ears redefines the entry-level IEM segment with class-leading performance and technology. In this product Empire have attempted to create the highest-performing dual-driver in-ear monitor ever - employing two entirely different driver technologies, a class-leading 4-way synX crossover network, and A.R.C. anti-resonance technology to really deliver the goods.
Bespoke Crossover - synX is a supercharged crossover design that designates more individual audio bands per driver than any other crossover technology currently in existence. By creating an ultra-wide, multi-channel highway, Empire engineers can manipulate specific parts of the frequency range in order to precision craft the target response and eliminate any signs of phase incoherence between the various drivers within each unit.
Proprietary BA Drivers - BRAVADO utilizes proprietary balanced armature drivers from Knowles and Sonion, each one purpose built for a specific target response. These feature specialised reeds and low-mass diaphragms to reproduce incredible detailed, true-to-recording sound while remaining efficient enough to be powered by everyday devices.
Bespoke Litz Cable - Every BRAVADO in-ear monitor includes a bespoke, handcrafted Ares II cable by Effect Audio. The Ares II boasts a proprietary blend of 26 AWG UPOCC Litz copper with ultra-flexible insulation for maximum signal speed transmission, performance, and ergonomics. Each cable is terminated in an ultra durable 3.5mm, 24k Oyaide gold plated right angle plug.
ARC Technology - Balanced Armature (BA) drivers are vastly used in the IEM industry due to their small footprint and ultra efficient designs however they suffer from resonant behaviours that may cause peaks, unwanted vibrations, and distortion. To help mitigate this, Empire drivers utilize Ferrofluid between the magnets and armature to provide a wide range of damping values, eliminating the need for a damping screen in the port tube.
- x2 Proprietary Drivers, Hybrid Design
- x1 W9 Subwoofer, x1 Mid-High
- 4-Way synX Crossover System
- A.R.C. Resonance Mitigation Technology
- 26AWG UPOCC Litz Copper Cable, Hnadcrafted by Effect Audio
- Impedance: 22 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Frequency Response: 8 Hz - 40kHz
- Sensitivity: 98dB @ 1kHz, 1mW
In The Box
- BRAVADO In-Ear Monitor
- Empire Pandora Case
- Empire Cleaning Cloth
- Empire Cleaning Tool
- Final Audio Type-E Tips - SS, S, M, L, LL
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- In Ear Headphones
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.