Enthusiasts know that everything in the signal path makes a difference and that what they see and hear is, in a very direct way, the AC power itself. The sweeping way in which Furutech goes about thoroughly engineering and refining their products is a tour de force of detail and design work.
Powerflux conductors are 68-strand α (Alpha) OCC twisted around μ–conductor strands with a special-grade PE insulation or dielectric. (Alpha conductors are fine OCC wire treated with Furutech’s Alpha Cryogenic and Demagnetizing process.) The dielectric is surrounded by an inner sheath of RoHS-compliant PVC incorporating carbon powder that enhances damping, and that in turn is covered by a full α (Alpha) conductor wire braid shield. Another flexible PVC outer sheath and a Nylon braid jacket finish the job.
Piezo Ceramic Series Connectors
The extraordinary FI-50 series connectors are a result of the meticulous way that Furutech engineers examine and improve each and every element of signal transfer using breakthrough technologies to reach their Pure Transmission Technology goal.
Furutech’s beautifully-finished FI-50(R) IEC and FI-50M(R) Piezo Ceramic series connector housings are made of multiple layers of carbon fiber in a damping and insulating acetal copolymer, surrounded by nonmagnetic stainless steel bands. The connector bodies combine two “active” materials: Nano-sized ceramic particles and powdered carbon. Nylon and fiberglass are incorporated as well forming an extremely effective, mechanically and electrically nonresonant connector body that may just be the most sophisticated in the world.
• Fitted with Furutech’s top-of-the-line FI-50 Piezo Ceramic series connectors
• Furutech’s beautifully-finished FI-50(R) IEC and FI-50M(R) Piezo Ceramic series connector housings are made of layers of carbon fiber in a damping and insulating acetal copolymer surrounded by nonmagnetic stainless steel. Europe version features FI-E50(R) Schuko Connector
• The connector bodies combine two “active” materials: Nano-sized ceramic particles and powdered carbon. Nylon and fiberglass are incorporated as well forming an extremely effective, mechanically and electrically nonresonant connector body that may just be the most sophisticated in the world.
• Piezo Ceramic series connectors feature α (Alpha) Pure Copper conductors equipped with Furutech’s advanced Earth/Ground Jumper System (US Patent No.: 6,669,491)
• Patent-pending metal cable clamps improves grip and reduces mechanically- and electrically-induced distortion -- also features patent-pending specially-engineered pressure plates
• Cable features a full α (Alpha) conductor shield to protect the signal from radiated noise
• RoHS-compliant flexible PVC sheaths enhances vibration control
• Special high-grade PE insulation/dielectric reduces capacitance
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Power Cables
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.