Micro iDSD Black Label is the top-rated desktop DAC and headphone amplifier from iFi Audio, the world’s most powerful battery-powered DAC and headphone amplifier, capable of unrivalled native playback in DSD, PCM and DXD file formats.
Whether listening at home with your speakers, or at work with your headphones, simply connect Micro iDSD Black Label to your computer and instantly hear the quality of your music improve.
No longer will music from your headphones or speakers be uninteresting or flat. Micro iDSD Black Label adds warmth, depth and smoothness to your favourites tunes. Put simply, your music will sound better than it ever has.
iFi Audio also added their optional sonic enhancements to add that little bit extra to your listening. XBass+® cleans and restores the bass to give you a richer, deeper sound, whilst 3D+® opens up your music to create a live-concert atmosphere.
The headphone amplifier is also a serious force to be reckoned with. With 4,000mW of power, Micro iDSD Black Label can drive anything from the most sensitive IEMs, right up to the most power hungry over-ear, closed-back headphones. It comes with three output settings adjustable to work with any ear buds or headphones you happen to own.
Featuring a battery life of up to 12 hours, Micro iDSD Black Label also charge your phone or mobile device - from 0% to 100% through the USB charging port on the side — not once, but twice, on a single charge.
Finally, the sleek black and orange design looks funky, fun and a flattering addition to any music lover’s system. A really great product at an expceptional price point. Recommended.
Features (Black Label Edition)
- Performance-tuned 3D® Plus and XBass® Plus
- ZeroJitter/Femto clock system upgraded for lower phase-noise/jitter
- Digital engine upgraded with iFi custom ultra-low noise Op-Amp OV2028
- Analogue section upgraded with iFi custom ultra-low noise Op-Amp OV2627
- Ultra-low impedance OS-CON polymer capacitors & Panasonic audio-grade ECPU film capacitors
- Formats supported: DSD512/256/128/64, Octa/Quad/Double/Single-Speed DSD, DXD(768/705.6/384/352.8kHz), Double/Single-Speed DXD, PCM(768/705.6/384/352.8/192/176.4/96/88.2/48/44.1kHz)
- Filters: PCM - Bit-Perfect Processing/Minimum Phase/Standard, DSD - Extreme/Extended/Standard Bandwidth, DXD - Bit-Perfect Processing
- Digital Inputs: High-Speed Asynchronous USB 2.0 (32bit/768kHz), SPDIF Coaxial/Optical
- Digital Output: SPDIF Coaxial
- Audio Input: 3.5mm
- Audio Output: 6.3mm, RCA Line out (2V fixed/2V-5V variable)
- Power Output: Turbo (8.0V max/4,000 mW @ 16 Ohm), Normal (4.0V/1,000 mW @ 16 Ohm), Eco (2.0V/250mW@16 Ohm)
- Battery: Lithium-polymer 4800mAh
- Power System: USB BCP V1.2 compliant up to 1500mA charging current
- Power (max): <2W idle, 4W max
- Dimensions: 177(l) x 67(w) x 28(h) mm
- Weight: 310g (0.68 lbs)
- Warranty period: 12 months
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- UK shipping from: £1.99
- EU shipping from: £4.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards