Nano iDSD Black Label from iFi Audio is a great little portable DAC and headphone amplifier. It will enhance your personal audio whilst on your daily commute, boosting the sound quality of your music and adding a supercharged feeling to your day.
Enjoy great music on-the go from your phone, amplify your Spotify, Apple Music or Tidal (using an Apple CCK cable or OTG cable for Android). Then when at home or at the office, use the USB3.0 cable (provided) to connect to your computer. Simple!
This portable DAC & Headphone Amplifier plays Hi-Res audio up to DSD256 so you can enjoy your tunes in the original format - just as the artists intended. Plus for those getting into MQA, the Nano iDSD Bl is MQA ready, so you can use it with Tidal Masters on your computer or mobile.
Small but mighty with TEN TIMES more amplification power than an iPhone. Nano iDSD Black Label can drive almost all most headphones and has the iFi Audio iEMatch technology built-in to work with most In-Ear-Monitors (IEMs). Plus the in-built iFi iPurifier means it delivers clean, quality music with no buzz, no hiss and no fuss.
Exclusive S-Balanced circuit provides all the benefits of balanced outputs, such as low-noise and far less distortion when used with headphones and IEMs fitted with balanced wiring. For single-ended headphones, S-Balanced cuts crosstalk in half. The benefits are clearly audible.
The Nano BL also has a Listen option (Minimum Phase Bezier Filter) and a Measure option (Linear Phase Transient-Aligned Filter) for those who like to vary their playback style. Just switch it on, plug in your device, and listen away. There is no going wrong with up to x10 hours of battery life!
Features (Black Label Edition)
- DSD, DXD, PCM DAC by Burr Brown Bit-Perfect DSD processing, Bit-Perfect DXD processing
- Low-jitter crystal clock
- Dual Mono 2x 285mW Direct Drive Headphone Amp, coupling capacitor-free circuit for highest fidelity
- 3.5mm TRRS Volume Control, with Balanced compatible wiring
- Formats supported: DSD 256/128/64/12.4/11.2/6.2/5.6/3.1/2.8, DXD 384/352.8kHz, PCM 384/352.8/192/176.4/96/88.2/48/44.1kHz, MQA 88.2/96/176.4/192kHz filters
- Filters: PCM, DSD, DXD, MQA
- Digital Input: USB2.0 type A ‘OTG’ Socket (with iPurifier® technology built-in)
- Digital Outputs: 1x audio fixed line out L+R 3.5mm, 2x 3.5mm headphone audio outputs.
- Digital Filters: 2 positions. 2 filters
- Dynamic Range(including DAC): < 109dB(A) @ 3v (Direct), < 107dB(A) @ 0.5V (iEMatch®)
- THD &N (@ 125mW/30R): < 0.005%
- Max. Output (<10% THD): < 3.5V @ 600Ω Load (Direct) (20mW/600Ω), < 2.9V @ 30Ω Load (Direct) (285mW/30Ω), < 1.7V @ 15Ω Load (Direct) (200mW/15Ω)
- Output Impedance : < = 1Ω (Direct), < = 4Ω (iEMatch>®)
- Warranty period: 12 months
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- UK shipping from: £1.99
- EU shipping from: £4.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards