EVO3 Polaris 6-Way Mains Power Bar Cleaner, by IsoTek.
Polaris offers you the chance to enter IsoTek’s innovative and multi award-winning range of power line cleaning solutions. Polaris is a cost effective upgrade to any audio or audio-visual system, delivering improved performance and protection as well as astonishing value for money.
EVO3 Polaris is a compact yet elegant power cleaning and distribution bar measuring 480mm in length, 80mm wide and just 45mm high. It features 6 independent outlets each one referencing back to the central PCB to dramatically reduce Differential Mode cross contamination of connected components. Most power filters of this style join output sockets together, running each in series. This is an error as Differential Mode Noise created by your connected electronics will cross contaminate from one output socket to the next. The electrical architecture and design of Polaris is superior.
The EVO3 Polaris has a unique delta filter topology ensuring class-leading power cleaning of both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise. Clean power is then delivered to its six output sockets – each one independently isolated to prevent cross-contamination of mains noise. The internal wiring is of the highest standard; pure 6n oxygen free copper conductor strands with silver-plating offering low resistance and high amperage. A PTFE dielectric is used to protect the conductors as well as giving the ultimate internal power delivering system. Furthermore, 13,500A of instantaneous protection is provided, safeguarding valuable equipment via IsoTek’s unique sequential and repeatable protection system.
The internal wiring of IsoTek products synergizes with the range of IsoTek power cables. One critical but overlooked area is maintaining commonality of design and material properties though an audio wiring loom, be it signal carrying cables or your power cable network.
- Suitable for all audio or AV systems.
- RFI reduction 30 dB.
- Central clean power network removes Common and Differential Mode mains noise.
- 6 independent outlets stop Differential Mode cross contamination.
- 13500 A instantaneous protection.
- Fully star-earthed network.
- Multi-strand 6n OFC silver-plated internal wiring with FEP dielectric.
- Use with standard IEC C13 power cable.
- UK, EU, US, AU, CH outlet options available.
- Outlets: 6
- Available Types: UK, EU, US, AU, CH
- Mains Inlet: 10 A IEC C14
- Mains Voltage: 100 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz
- Maximum Current: 10 A HRC
- Total Wattage: 2300 W @ 230 V / 1150 W @ 115 V
- Surge Protection: 13500 A
- Dimensions (W X H X D): 80 x 45 x 480 mm
- Weight: 1.0 Kg
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards