One of the most cost-effective upgrades you can buy for any high-quality audio system, Sigmas is a multi-award-winning six-way mains conditioner featuring two high-current outlets that use a lighter version of the IsoTek Titan Direct-Coupled circuit to provide high current, low impedance power for amplifiers, subwoofers, or active loudspeakers.
The four remaining output sockets are medium-current for source components. Each outlet of Sigmas has its own dedicated power cleaning network; thus, six power cleaners in one box! Sigmas represents an extremely cost-effective way to fully upgrade a complete high-end audio system.
EVO3 Sigmas is an innovative component with a power cleaning and distribution system measuring 445 mm in width, 305 mm deep and 90 mm high. It is a significant step up from the Aquarius. Sigmas is six power cleaners in one box, six independent outlets, each one with its own dedicated power cleaning network.
These dramatically reduce both Differential Mode and Common Mode noise. Cross contamination of connected components is also kept to a minimum due to the multiple power cleaning stages for each output socket. Most power filters join output sockets together, running each in series. This is an error as Differential Mode Noise created by your connected electronics will cross contaminate from one output socket to the next. The electrical architecture and design of Sigmas is dramatically superior.
- Suitable for all Audio / AV systems.
- RFI reduction 75 dB.
- 6 optimised power cleaning circuits remove Common and Differential Mode mains noise.
- 4 independent outlets for source components (10 A max each).
- 2 independent high current outlets for power amps, subwoofers, active speakers etc. (16 A max each).
- 108,000 A instantaneous protection.
- Fully star-earthed network.
- Solid-core Ohno Continuous Cast copper silver-plated internal wiring with FEP virtual air dielectric.
- Supplied with the award-winning IsoTek EVO3 Premier Power Cable.
- UK, EU, US, AU, CH outlets available.
- Outlets: 6
- Available Types: UK, EU, US, AU, CH
- Display: Voltage / THD / Off
- Mains Inlet: 16 A IEC C20
- Mains Voltage: 100 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz
- Medium Current 230 V: x4 (10 A 2300 W Total)
- Medium Current 115 V: x4 (10 A 1150 W Total)
- High Current 230 V: x2 (16 A 3680 V Total)
- High Current 115 V: x2 (16 A 1840 V Total)
- Surge Protection: 108,000 A
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 445 x 90 x 305 mm
- Weight: 10 Kg
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards