EVO3 Sirius 6-Way Mains Power Bar Cleaner, by IsoTek.
Sirius is a high-performance, multi-award-winning power bar, which protects and improves your precious audio components performance. A special wall bracket system allows Sirius to be mounted discretely behind your audio system.
A compact yet elegant power cleaning and distribution bar measuring 480 mm in length, 88 mm wide and just 50 mm high. It features x6 independent outlets, each one referencing back to the central PCB to dramatically reduce Differential Mode cross contamination of connected components. Most power filters of this style join output sockets together, running each in series. This is an error as Differential Mode Noise created by your connected electronics will cross contaminate from one output socket to the next. The electrical architecture and design of Sirius is superior.
The EVO3 Sirius has a unique delta filter topology ensuring class-leading power cleaning of both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise. This is combined with IsoTek’s unique Inductive Resonance Gate which further optimizes the isolation between each of the six output sockets. Clean power is then delivered to all six output sockets – each one independently isolated to prevent cross-contamination of mains noise. KERP © (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery to all outlets. The internal wiring is of the highest standard, pure 6n oxygen free copper conductor strands with silver-plating offer low resistance and high amperage. A PTFE dielectric is used to protect the conductors as well as giving the ultimate internal power delivering system. Furthermore, 22,500A of instantaneous protection is provided, safeguarding valuable equipment via IsoTek’s unique sequential and repeatable protection system.
Housed in an extruded aluminium chassis, Sirius is a solid hard wearing power bar that can easily be wall mounted behind audio systems or placed discretely behind audio racks.
The internal wiring of IsoTek products matches the range of IsoTek power cables. One critical but overlooked area is maintaining commonality of design and material properties though an audio wiring loom, be it signal carrying cables or your power cable network.
- Suitable for all audio or AV systems.
- RFI reduction 40 dB.
- Central clean power network removes Common and Differential Mode mains noise.
- 6 independent outlets stop Differential Mode cross contamination.
- 22500 A instantaneous protection.
- Fully star-earthed network.
- Multi-strand 6n OFC silver-plated internal wiring with FEP dielectric.
- Wall-mounting bracket kit included.
- Use with standard IEC C13 power cable.
- UK, EU, US, AU, CH outlet options available.
- Outlets: 6
- Available Types: UK, EU, US, AU, CH
- Mains Inlet: 10 A IEC C14
- Mains Voltage: 100 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz
- Maximum Current: 10 A HRC
- Total Wattage: 2300 W @ 230 V / 1150 W @ 115 V
- Surge Protection: 22500 A
- Dimensions (W X H X D): 80 x 50 x 480 mm
- Weight: 2.0 Kg
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Mains Blocks
- Power Cables
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards