ENO Ethernet Filter Ag by Network Acoustics is a unique passive filtering system which plugs in between your network switch or router, and your streaming audio device.
ENO filters out electrical noise, which would otherwise be delivered via the ethernet cable into your sensitive audio equipment, without affecting the crucial data stream.
Available in two versions: ENO Ag (which is wired with pure UPOCC silver) and ENO Cu (which is wired with pure UPOCC copper). This listing is for the silver (Ag) version.
Add an ENO to your system and we think you’ll find the effect is nothing short of stunning.
- Input: Amphenol chassis mounted RJ45 connector.
- Output Cable: ENO Cu – 35CM long custom made high quality UP-OCC continuous cast, 99.999% pure silver, Ethernet cable with high quality Telegaertner RJ45 CAT8 connector.
- Wire: High quality UP-OCC continuous cast, 99.999% pure silver.
- RFI/EMI Filter: Hand made highly efficient and precision tuned custom RFI filter.
- Construction: Hand assembled & individually tested in the UK.
- Enclosure Material: Carefully selected to offer best performance. Non-magnetic ABS plastic to enhance filtering and reduce weight.
- Enclosure Dimensions: 120 x 94 x 32 mm
- Weight: 245g
- Warranty: 2 years.
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- UK shipping from: £1.99
- EU shipping from: £4.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards