+++ THIS ITEM IS NOW SOLD-OUT +++
With the flagship EAMT-1c, oBravo have used one of the most advanced hi-fi driver technologies in the world called Air Motion Transformer (AMT). They have coupled this with a Neodymium Dynamic Driver (NDD) to deliver one of the most staggering, astonishing sounds conceivable from a universal earphone. These breathtaking earphones have been designed to deliver the very finest treble performance of any earphones in its class. Enhanced by its coaxial structure design, these earphones enable a brand new listening experience.
From studio recordings to live performances, the AMT and NDD produce a full spectrum of audio. Every nuance is captured and heard. Every note is felt.
The EAMT-1 comes in 3 different versions in order to slightly alter the sonic representation to suit everyones individual listening requirements. The all aluminium EAMT-1a (Aluminium) gives a very neutral balance to your music. The EAMT-1w (Wood) arrives with a luxurious Acacia wood driver enclosure. This increases the tonal balance of the earphone very slightly and adds a degree of extra warmth to the audio. The top of the line EAMT-1c is produced using a hand made precision ceramic enclosure. The ceramic version provides the ultimate in style and substance. The level of sonic details improves yet again with the ceramic version, increasing the texture of the bass notes and giving an outlandishly lavish soundstage.
In order to keep you listening to your earphones for a prolonged period of time your EAMT-1c’s are supplied with comfortable Comply ear tips.
- The World’s first Coaxial two-way IEM design by an using an Air Motion Transformer tweeter and Neodymium Dynamic Driver to deliver a rich sound stage comparable only to full sized headphones.
- World class Comply ear tips used for a balanced sound stage.
- 3 different enclosure materials. An Acacia wood ear cup designed model (EAMT-1W). A Precision Ceramic ear cup designed model with the EAMT-1C and an aluminium EAMT-1a to provide a choice for different sound styles.
- Easy way to enjoy a ultimate sound from a balanced output by using an optional 2.5mm Balanced cable.
- Frequency Response: 15Hz~45KHz
- Tweeter: 8mm Air Motion Transformer Tweeter
- Dynamic Driver: 13mm Neodymium Driver
- Impedance: 16 ohm
- Sensibility in dB: 105dB
- Weight: 35 g
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- HiFi Headphones
- In Ear Headphones
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.