With the ultimate Ra Cu earphone, oBravo have used one of the most advanced hi-fi driver technologies in the world called Air Motion Transformer II (AMTII). They have coupled this with a Neodymium Dynamic Driver (NDD) to deliver one of the most staggering, astonishing sounds conceivable from a universal earphone. These breathtaking earphones have been designed to deliver the very finest treble performance of any earphones in its class and cleanest bass concievable by the human ear. Enhanced by its coaxial structure design, these earphones enable a brand new listening experience that envelops you entirely, creating a substantial soundstage that outperforms many headphones.
The Ra Cu series is truly one of a kind. Offering a solid copper chassis and ceramic driver enclosure, the copper body enhances the overall presentation of the earphone to give a more natural warmth to the music, this pairs very nicely with the Astell&Kern A&Ultima SP1000 Copper or gold plated, oxygen free copper Sony NW-WM1Z player.
From studio recordings to live performances, the AMTII and huge 16mm NDD produce an incredible, full spectrum of audio. Every nuance is captured and heard. Every note is felt.
The Ra comes in 3 different versions in order to slightly alter the sonic representation to suit everyones individual listening requirements. The aluminium Ra A-Cu (Aluminium) gives a very neutral balance to your music. The Ra W-Cu (Wood) arrives with a luxurious Acacia wood driver enclosure. This increases the tonal balance of the earphone very slightly and adds a degree of extra warmth to the audio. The top of the line Ra C-Cu is produced using a precision ceramic enclosure. The ceramic version provides the ultimate in style and substance. The level of sonic details improves yet again with the ceramic version, increasing the texture of the bass notes and giving an outlandishly lavish soundstage.
In order to keep you listening to your earphones for a prolonged period of time your Ra earphones are supplied with comfortable Comply ear tips however we strongly advise the Symbio MandarinEs if you wish to alter the presentation of your Ra earphone.
- The world’s only Coaxial two-way IEM design by an using an Air Motion Transformer II tweeter and Neodymium Dynamic Driver to deliver a rich sound stage comparable only to full sized headphones.
- World class Comply ear tips used for a balanced sound stage.
- 3 different enclosure materials. An Acacia wood ear cup designed model (Ra W-Cu). A Precision Ceramic ear cup designed model with the Ra C-Cu and an aluminium Ra A-Cu to provide a choice for different sound styles.
- Easy way to enjoy a ultimate sound from a balanced output by using the 2.5mm Balanced cable.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz~45KHz
- Tweeter: 8mm Air Motion Transformer II Tweeter
- Dynamic Driver: 16mm Neodymium Driver
- Impedance: 182 ohm
- Sensibility in dB: 105dB
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- HiFi Headphones
- In Ear Headphones
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.