This product is designed as a complementary pair. They offer the customer the ability to listen to a remote audio source over cheap twisted pair cable (CAT5 UTP being a typical example). These modules have the advantage of not requiring power supplies, and offer superior 'long distance' transmission quality compared to the use of conventional phono cables.
- Measured with 1Vrms input into WM24 - 47k ohm load on WM25
- Typical performance over 50m: Frequency Response 22Hz-42kHz +/-3dB. Loss: less than 0.05dB. THD+N Distortion @1kHz: less than 0.009% IDC Wire Gauge 22-26awg (stranded (minimum of 7 strands) or solid)
- Plastic IDC tool is supplied
- This product completely isolates signal grounds
- This removes the possibility of hum loops and enables the product to be used as a cure for system hum when ground loops are the cause
Delivery and Returns
Your country is set to: United States
Please call us for delivery options +44 (0)208 942 9124
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.