Reference Subwooofer 40, the new standard for timing, accuarcy and rhythm
QED Subwoofer 40 has designed primarily for low capacitance as this has been identified by QED as one factor which leads to a hi-fidelity experience and makes for a tight sound which retains the rhythm of the original piece- vital when it comes to the 'Bottom End'! Minute timing errors are eliminated by the use of QED's Complementary Conductor TechnologyTM and a special floating Zn/Mn ferrite jacket to absorb very high frequency noise signals outside the audible band. The QED 'Analoc (TM)' plug design eliminates eddy currents which affect the micro-timing of the audio signal, maintaining the fidelity of the audio signal from start to finish.
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Subwoofer Cables
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.