Released July 2020, the R3 Music System by Ruark Audio delivers compact design, sublime sound, and superb connectivity from a single all-in-one unit.
Combining DAB, DAB+, internet radio, CD player, Wi-Fi streaming, Bluetooth and smart home integration, all in a premium chassis containing high-quality Class A-B amplification. Perfect for just about anywhere in your home, and the smart, elegant R3 system helps people enjoy life that little bit more.
R3 combines a dapper, upscale design with a versatile and playful form factor, topped off by a sublime sound that belies its compact stature. It is also hugely flexible, empowering users to do more than they thought possible with such a system.
The combination of tactile and luxurious materials exudes quality and premium craftsmanship, from the curvaceous form of the hand-crafted cabinet to the coolness of the glass display, the warmth of the woven fabric grille to their trademark RotoDial controller.
With its carefully considered proportions creating a purposeful look and the cantilevered legs subtly angling R3 upwards, this system is ready to perform.
This superbly versatile and compact one-box wonder offers comprehensive listening options for every music fan. Stream songs from your favourite music services such as Spotify Connect, TIDAL, Amazon Music and Deezer over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth aptX, access its Smart Radio functionality to tune into internet, DAB/DAB+ or FM stations, or spin a CD using the onboard player.
R3 can also be part of your TV and Smart Home set-up, with switchable analogue and digital inputs so devices such as a TV, Alexa Echo Dot or Google Home Mini can be easily connected.
Built around more than three decades of high-end audio expertise and pedigree, the compact R3 delivers a dynamic performance akin to larger system with separate speakers. The cabinet has been carefully tuned to provide the ideal housing for our NS+ loudspeaker units. Featuring a low-reflection air-flowed chassis, powerful neodymium magnet system and lightweight cone assembly, these drivers provide a full-range performance that belies their size.
Driving the system is a high-fidelity two-channel Class A-B amplifier, and with Ruark Audio’s own algorithms and the latest digital sound processing, they have been able to finely control the sound at every level to provide detail and a realistic sound stage that exceeds R3’s compact profile.
- Class leading audio with enhanced stereo sound
- Comprehensive Wi-Fi streaming, including Spotify Connect, support for Tidal, Deezer, Amazon Music
- Multi Format CD player
- AptX Bluetooth Receiver
- SmartRadio Tuner with Internet Radio/DAB/DAB+/FM
- USB-C playback/charge port
- Infrared Remote Control
- Auxiliary digital & analogue inputs
- High contrast OLED display with large clock format
- Ethernet port
- Class A-B Amplifier System – Nominal 30 watts output
- Ruark neodymium NS+ drivers
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 20kHz
- Drivers: 2x 75mm Ruark NS+
- Amplifier: 30W Analogue, Class A-B
- Enhancements: Bass, treble, loudness, 3D audio DAC/ADC up to 24-bit 192kHz
- Radio: DAB/DAB+, FM with RDS (87.5-108MHz), Internet Radio
- Radio Presets: x10 in each mode
- Bluetooth: V4.0, SBC, AAC, A2DP, aptX
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n; WPS2 setup, WEP, WPA, WPA2
- Ethernet: RJ45
- Music Services: Spotify Connect, Amazon Music, Deezer, Tidal
- Media: Compatible with UPnPTM DLNA media servers; MP3 up to 48kHz 320kbps, AAC up to 96kHz 320kbps, FLAC up to 24-bit 48kHz, WAV up to 16-bit 48kHz and 24 bit 44.1kHz, WMA up to 44.1kHz 320kbps
- CD Support: CD, CD-ROM, CD-R/RW discs; MP3, WMA & AAC up to 320 Kbps
- Line-in: Stereo RCA input (max 2.3Vrms)
- Optical Input: TOSLINK digital input (24-bit 192kHz)
- Line-out: Line-level stereo RCA (2.0Vrms)
- Headphone: 3.5mm output jack, 6Ω
- USB: 2.0 Fat32 memory stick playback, 5V 1A (5W)
- Aerial: Removable telescopic
- Aerial Connector: 75Ω F-type connector
- Remote Control: Infrared
- App Control: UNDOK (iOS & Android)
- Display: High-contrast OLED
- Alarms: x2 (daily, once, weekends, weekdays)
- Auto Standby: Automatic low power mode
- Adjustable Input Levels: Line in, optical
- User Interface languages: EN, DE, FR, ES
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards