The HD 25-SP II are closed dynamic headphones for monitoring, recording and outdoor applications. They are a lower-cost alternative to the HD 25 II, featuring a simpler headband and a slightly different capsule design.
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 60 Ohm nominal impedance for universal compatibility
- Tough, detachable OFC cable
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems and lightweight aluminium/copper voice
- 1 HD 25-SP II
114 dB (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)
200 mW stereo
<0,4 % dynamic, closed
ca. 3 N supraaural
3,5/6,3 mm stereo
Weight w/o cable
Rugged closed dynamic headphone. Max. SPL 114 dB,frequency response 30 Hz to 16 kHz, THD < 0.4 %,nominal impedance 60 ., load rating 200 mW. 3 m OFC cable with 3.5 mm stereo jack plug and adaptor to 1 /4 ”(6.3 mm) stereo jack plug.
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- On Ear Headphones
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.