The SRM-353X is the exclusive driver unit (amplifier) produced to drive STAX electrostatic Earspeaker headphones.
Carefully hand selected high quality parts of audio grade further improves tonal quality, and achieved wider frequency response from re-examination of circuitry. Newly added XLR input terminal enables connection of balanced outputs of audio equipment taking full advantage of its superior performance.
- Original low noise dual FET at first stage as well as all stage direct coupling Class A DC amplifier configuration with no coupling capacitor has realized natural tone quality with large amount of information.
- Further improved emitter follower at output stage has enabled wide range reproduction resulting in both the extended dynamic range at high frequency and improved over all tonal quality.
- In addition to RCA input terminal, XLR balanced input terminal has been added to provide connection to wide range of audio equipment.
- Custom made 2 axis 4 gang volume control
- Extravagant non-magnetic aluminum alloy chassis
- Components with little aging characteristics are hand selected for tonal quality and performance
Type: All-stage semiconductors, Low-noise dual FET input Class A operation, Pure balance DC amplifier configuration Earspeaker driver unit
Frequency Response: DC to 90,000Hz (with 1 SR-L series Earspeaker)
High Harmonic Distortion: Max 0.01% (1kHz at 100V r.m.s. with SR-L500)
Gain: 60dB (x1000)
Input Terminal: 1 RCA with 1 RCA parallel out and XLR
Rated Input Level: 100mV / 100V Outputs
Max. Input Level: 30V (at minimum volume level)
Input Impedance: 50KΩ(RCA) 50KΩx2(XLR)
Max. Output Voltage: 400V r.m.s. (1kHz)
Standard Bias Voltage: PRO 580V x 2
Power Voltage Frequency: 117V (50Hz / 60Hz)
Power Consumption: 30W
Temperature & Humidity: 0 to 35ºC / 90% max. without condensation
Dimensions: 5.9 (W) x 3.9 (H) x 14.2 (D) in
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- UK shipping from: £1.99
- EU shipping from: £4.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards