Ethernet Switch UEF, by Synergistic Research.
Featuring UEF and Active EM Cell technology which aims to close the gap between digital playback and state-of-the-art analog tapes and LPs. The new Ethernet Switch UEF by Synergistic Research combines all EM Cell and UEF Tech applications, plus Galileo-level chassis construction into a single component.
Featuring EM Cell and UEF Tech to condition the digital signal, an EM Cell to act as a built-in Tranquility Base, a chassis milled from a solid billet of aluminium like the Galileo Active Ground Block, and extensive use of carbon fibre to eliminate the effects of chassis vibration on the signal.
Synergistic Research have also included a direct connection port so you can Star Ground your new Ethernet Switch UEF to an SR Ground Block for an even lower noise floor. Subjectively, in SR's reference system with an Ethernet Switch UEF they heard a more natural presentation of space and harmonic texture that rivals the best LP and tape playback. They also heard a jet black noise floor and dynamics that analog rigs cannot match.
- 5-Port Audiophile-Grade Digital Audio Ethernet Switch
- Active EM Conditioning
- Solid Billet Aluminium Chassis
- UEF + Active EM Cell Technology
- Direct Star Ground Connection Port
- Weight: 2.81 kg
- Dimensions: 6.60 H x 25.40 W x 15.24 D cm
- 1.50 Metre (5 ft) Foundation 12AWG AC Cable (worth £ 599)
- SR20 Orange Audio-Grade Fuse (worth £ 155)
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards