The RedEye Dock connects to your existing home Wi-Fi network, allowing anyone in your house with an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad to control your AV system. RedEye will automatically synchronise information across all of your devices, so you can pick up right where the last person left off. You can even take control when you are away from home.
The RedEye system can control virtually all devices that receive infrared control signals — in other words, TVs, cable boxes, stereos, DVD players, VCRs, and much more. It consists of two pieces: an iPhone application, and a hardware device. The iPhone application is a free download from iTunes, and works with all iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad models running iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
Although not required, it is recommend using the RedEye system with a Wi-Fi network that connects to the Internet.
- Each iPhone or iPod touch acts as a controller
- More than one controller can simultaneously interact with existing home entertainmenet gear
- One touch lauches any activity-watch TV, listen to music, play a video
- Custom screen layouts for each activity means no hunting for the right button.
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- UK shipping from: £1.99
- EU shipping from: £4.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards