As a new product in our state of the art Fusion Series, The WATERFALL HYBRID is a very healthy crossbreed between two of our most valued audio cables; The D - 102 III HYBRID and The INTEGRATION HYBRID.
Combining our highly advanced amorphous Fusion conductor material with our well proven Linear Structured Carbon ® technology in a rugged though flexible triple screened twin core design, The WATERFALL HYBRID excels as a balanced audio interconnect and is perfect as a microphone or musical instrument cable.
The WATERFALL HYBRID's united van den Hul technologies bring a new level in performance, quality and durability:
* First of all, its multistrand Fusion Technology conductors are made of a very special proprietary amorphous copper-zinc-silver alloy. Unlike standard metals, this high-tech metal alloy exhibits a glass-like atomic structure like a non-crystalline frozen liquid and is free from intercrystalline boundaries, which are the number one reason for extra sonic harshness and harmonic structures in metal cables.
Another powerful property is the Fusion Technology conductors' very high resistance against internal material deformation and displacement, which both during production and intensive use literally can "break-up" an interconnect's sound and cause it to become grainy and aggressive.
Our Fusion material's boundless signal conduction and insensitivity to mechanical degradation can be envisaged by simply imagining a cable as being a highway where the electrons are cars. Too many sharp bends, crossroads and potholes in the road will jam the traffic... In contrast, our Fusion Technology alloy presents the ideal highway (and will keep doing so for a very long period without the need for repairs).
The high value of this technology has already been proven with a number of our other Fusion Series cables, like The INTEGRATION (a four lead interconnect), The COMBINATION (a coaxial design) and the very popular high-end loudspeaker cable The INSPIRATION.
* The addition "HYBRID" to The WATERFALL's name means that it makes use of our unique Linear Structured Carbon ® (LSC) material.
Applied both in the cable's signal lines and shielding, LSC provides a significant extra contribution to the cable's quality and performance. LSC supplies extra mechanical and chemical protection, prevents static electrical charges to arise from cable movements or other dynamic stresses (microphony) and further improves the cable's shielding factor and noise immunity.
* The WATERFALL HYBRID is armed with a mighty triple layer shielding. It provides perfect cable crosstalk rejection and maximum immunity to radio frequency and other electromagnetic interference into your audio signals.
* The WATERFALL HYBRID's rugged and hardwearing HULLIFLEX ® 4 jacket is very flexible and provides superb mechanical and chemical protection from the outside world, thus ensuring a very long lifespan.
* Friendly to the environment as found throughout our cable range, all materials used in The WATERFALL HYBRID are completely halogen free.
* Despite the huge amount of technology packed inside, The WATERFALL HYBRID is only 7.0 mm thick and flexible enough for application as a microphone or musical instrument cable.
In short, The WATERFALL HYBRID is a great sounding interconnect that will last a lifetime.
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Interconnect Cables
- XLR Cables
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.