HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER HPA V280
The HPA V280 was developed to enable ultimate transmission quality for low, medium and high-impedance headphones. These may also be balanced versions
Due to its specific, variable, low-noise and low-distortion circuit design especially optimised for dynamic headphones, the HPA V280 fulfils even highest demands.
Like his "bigger brother" HPA V281 also HPA V280 uses the famous V200 amp technology to enable the typical uncolored but smooth sound signature.
Because of low internal gain the self generated noise from the amplifer is not audible.
HIGH OUTPUT VOLTAGE
Through balanced amp technology it is best suited for high impedance headphones.
Over 95 % of all headphone amplifiers in the market dont offer half the voltage.
HIGH OUTPUT POWER
because of powerful amplifiers able to deliver much more current a headphone needs.
Therefore best suited for low impedance headphones and even magnetostatic cans !!
HIGH DAMPING FACTOR
through lowest output impedance.
Therefore best suited for full control even over critical headphones with the garantee to have flatest possible response.
- Balanced inputs with gold-plated Neutrik XLR connectors
- Unbalanced inputs with gold-plated ALPS RCA connectors
- switchable unbalanced outputs with RCA connectors
- optional digital input (USB or Coax or Optical)96 or 192 kHz
- PRE-GAIN = switchable input gain in five steps
- Independent-channel design
- ALPS RK27 High-Grade volume control
- High-Quality op-amps in the signal path
- High-quality MKP capacitors in the signal path
- 0.1 and 1% metal film resistors throughout the unit
- 4 amplifiers with V200 technology
- 1 balanced headphone output, Neutrik 4-pin, gold plated
- 2 single ended silver-plated Neutrik headphone outputs
- Relay-based headphone output cutoff
- 2 large toroidal transformers
- Large filtering capacitors in the power supply
- Switchable ground lift
- Rugged aluminium case with Nextel coating
- Solid, laser-engraved aluminium front panel
- The four built-in amplifiers provide balanced operation of headphones
- Connection is made via 4-pin Neutrik XLR connectors.
- Two “standard” headphones may be connected via 1/4" jacks on the front panel.
- This amp may be equipped with one of six different digital inputs:
- Coaxial, Optical or USB with either 24/96 kHz or 24/192 kHz
- Case and back panel are made of aluminium and are Nextel coated.
- The 8 mm frontpanel is black or silver anodized. The labeling is laser engraved.
|Balanced Inputs:||2, gold plated XLR connectors|
|Unbalanced Inputs:||2, gold plated RCA conncetors|
|Unbalanced Line Outputs:||2, gold plated RCA connectors|
|Amplifier Channels:||4 (Stereo Push-Pull)|
|Nom. input level:||+ 6 dBu|
|Amplifier Gain:||+8 dB|
|... with PRE-GAIN:||-4 / +2 / +8 / +14 / +20 dB|
|Frequency range:||0 Hz ... 60 kHz (-0,5 dB)|
|Output Impedance:||0,165 Ohms|
|Damping Factor @5 0 Ohm:||300|
|Dynamic range:||> 129 dB (A-wtd)|
|Noise:||< -97 dBu (A-wtd)|
|THD+N:||< -102 dB @ 10V in 100 Ohms (1W)
< -99 dB @ 4V in 32 Ohms (0,5W)
|Crosstalk:||< -115 / -105 dB (@ 1 / 15 kHz)|
|Max. output level (bal. mode):||> 32,9 Veff in 600 ohms = 1800 mW|
|> 28,2 Veff in 300 ohms = 2650 mW|
|> 23,0 Veff in 100 ohms = 5300 mW|
|> 12,4 Veff in 50 ohms = 3100 mW|
|> 9,1 Veff in 32 ohms = 2600 mW|
|> 4,9 Veff in 16 ohms = 1500 mW|
|unbalanced Outputs:||2 x 1/4" phone jacks|
|balanced output||1, gold plated 4-pin XLR connector|
|Power supply:||230 / 115 V AC 30 VA|
|Dimensions:||170 x 49 x 320 mm (W x H x D)|
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.