Ascent Ultra RCA is a high-resolution stereo RCA interconnect cable using much of the technology developed for the Atlas Cables highly acclaimed Mavros & Asimi premium ranges.
Designed to maximise the performance of high performance audio systems, Ascent Ultra uses separate send and return conductors together with a woven copper/Mylar™ screen maximising resistance to RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) which can raise noise levels in a poorly shielded cable, resulting in a loss of low level detail.
Two separate high purity OCC (Ohno Continuous Casting) copper conductors with a high-efficiency/low impedance PEF dielectric are wired in a pseudo-balanced fashion again with the objective of reducing noise. Ascent is fitted with Altas's low-mass wide-bandwidth Ultra RCA connectors.
Ascent Ultra RCA is available as a Stereo RCA Pair in the following lengths:
- 0.50 metres
- 0.75 metres
- 1.00 metres
- 1.50 metres
- 2.00 metres
- 3.00 metres
- Custom lengths available - please call us!
- Ultra RCA Connector - Ultra is a wide-band, OCC copper, constant impedance, self-cleaning, solder-free construction RCA plug.
- OCC Copper Conductor - The Ohno Continuous Casting process was developed by Professor Ohno, from the Chiba Institute of Technology, to manufacture a very high purity single grain copper or silver. There are only a handful of companies in the world manufacturing via this method.
- PEF (Foamed Polyethylene) Dielectric - The foaming process uses a blowing agent, of which there are two types. Atlas use the gas-foamed method which creates a more inert, consistent and higher quality product.
- Twin Multi-Core Construction - A pair of identically matched conductors (one for signal path, the other acts as the return conductor) enclosed within a non-conducting screen.
- Grun Coherent Earthing System - An independent system earth which eliminates low-level RFI, EMI and noise on the signal ground. Read more...
- Construction: Twin multicore plus screen
- Material: OCC
- Dielectric: PEF
- Screen: Braid + Mylar™, 100%
- Capacitance: 98.45 pF/m
- Inductance: 0.562 µH/m
- Resistance: 0.0288 Ohms/m
- VOP: 0.72
- Outside Diameter: 9.0mm
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Interconnect Cables
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.