Element Acromatic RCA Subwoofer by Atlas Cables is an excellent subwoofer connection cable with a dynamic, powerful but controlled sound. Available in 1:1 and 1:2 configurations, with the 1:2 version using OFC conductors with a screened 4-core construction.
Based on the multi-award winning Element Achromatic RCA Interconnect, this dedicated Subwoofer version provides excellent immunity to interference and noise, making it ideally suited to multi-source installations and the longer cable runs typically necessitated by optimum sub-woofer placement.
The cable utilises high purity OCC conductors with in a twisted configuration with cross-linked Polyethylene dielectric (insulation) for excellent immunity to external RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) and EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference), which can increase background noise levels and effectively decrease the dynamic range of your hifi or home theatre system.
The Atlas Element range includes other analogue interconnects, complementary USB & digital interconnects and speaker cables.
Element Acromatic RCA Subwoofer is available as a Mono RCA Pair in the following lengths:
- 2.00 metres
- 3.00 metres
- 5.00 metres
- 7.00 metres
- 10.00 metres
- 15.00 metres
- Custom lengths available - please call us!
- Acromatic RCA Connector - The Achromatic RCA is a low-mass, non-compression, constant impedance, self-cleaning, solder-free construction plug.
- OCC Copper Conductor - OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) was developed based on research that sound quality was related to the quality of copper and the processing used during cable manufacture.
- PEF Dielectric - Foamed Polyethylene. The foaming process uses a blowing agent, of which there are two types. Atlas use the gas-foamed method which creates a more inert, consistent and higher quality product.
- Co-Ax Construction - Central conductor (signal path) surrounded by dielectric material encased within a circular conducting screen which acts as the signal return path.
- Construction: Co-axial
- Material: OCC
- Dielectric: PEF (Polyethylene)
- Screen: Braid OFC, 90%
- Capacitance: 63.03 pF/m
- Inductance: 0.3735 µH/m
- Resistance: 0.1612 Ohms/m
- Impedance: 77.05 Ohms/m
- Outside Diameter: 7.0 mm
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Mono RCA
- RCA Cables
- Subwoofer Cables
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards