Element XLR is a symmetrical analogue interconnect with a neutral sound, designed to be an excellent foundation for balanced system configurations.
Based on the multi-award winning Element Integra RCA interconnect, the Element XLR utilises a shielded four-core construction providing excellent immunity to interference and noise, making it ideally suited to longer cable runs.
Atlas use cold-weld terminations wherever possible, including their current generation Dark Chrome XLR connectors. By reducing the number of materials and break points in the signal path, the objective is to minimise discontinuity and loss in the signal path, resulting in more consistent construction and improved audio performance.
Atlas XLR plugs are wired as follows by default: Pin 1 = Ground; Pin 2 = Hot, Pin 3 = Cold. If you require a different configuration, please contact us, and remember to always check the equipment manufacturers instructions before ordering.
Element XLR is available in the following lengths:
- 0.50 metres
- 0.75 metres
- 1.00 metres
- 1.50 metres
- 2.00 metres
- 3.00 metres
- Custom lengths available - please call us!
- OFC XLR Connector - Atlas XLR combines a lightweight aluminium alloy body with precision-fit OFC/OCC connectors and solder-free construction.
- OFC Conductor - OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) was developed based on research that sound quality was related to the quality of copper and the processing used during cable manufacture.
- PEF (Foamed Polyethylene) Dielectric - The foaming process uses a blowing agent, of which there are two types. Atlas use the gas-foamed method which creates a more inert, consistent and higher quality product.
- 4-Core Construction - A pair of identically matched conductors (one for signal path, the other acts as the return conductor) enclosed within a non-conducting screen.
- Construction: 4 core plus screen
- Material: OFC
- Dielectric: PEF
- Screen: Braid OFC, 90%
- Capacitance: 63.03 pF/m
- Inductance: 0.3735 µH/m
- Resistance: 0.1612 Ohms/m
- Impedance: 77.05 Ohms/m
- Outside Diameter: 6.0mm
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Interconnect Cables
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.