Engineered with neutrality, speed and a wide dynamic range as primary design objectives, Atlas Hyper 1.5 Speaker Cables offer exceptional value, and are ideally suited for continuous listening over a prolonged period - without causing listener fatigue.
Featuring very high purity (99.9999%) OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) and 1.5mm conductors with an advanced PTFE (Teflon™) dielectric. Hyper 1.5 speaker cables present a combination most unusual at this price point, meaning the cable offers an exceptional performance well suited to considerably more expensive systems.
The conductor quality and high-efficiency dielectric allow Hyper 1.5 to reveal more of the performance level your equipment is capable of, being fast and dynamic without suffering the ruthlessly analytical character sometimes mistaken for extra detail.
Standard termination is via Atlas proprietary Z-plug, a low mass, self-cleaning, solder free construction speaker connector. These cables are also available terminated with Atlas cold-weld high quality OFC spade connectors.
Hyper 1.5 is available with 4.0mm Z-Plug (BFA) or OFC Spade terminations in the following lengths:
- 2.00 metres
- 3.00 metres
- 5.00 metres
- 7.00 metres
- 10.00 metres
- Custom lengths available - please call us!
- Z-Plug (BFA) Connectors - Tin cobalt finished metal Z plug. This non-magnetic aluminium alloy Z plug body is a low-mass, self-cleaning, solder-free construction speaker plug. These cables can also be supplied with a spade tag option at one or both ends, please specify when ordering.
- OFC Copper Conductor - OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) was developed based on research that sound quality was related to the quality of copper and the processing used during cable manufacture.
- PTFE Dielectric - PTFE (Teflon™) is usually applied at higher temperatures and in combination with OFC conductors. OCC materials don’t like high temperatures (soldering, applying the dielectric etc) so application of a low temperature PTFE (Teflon™) or FEP work best with OCC conductors. This is especially critical at smaller conductor sizes.
- Multi-Core Construction - A pair of identically matched conductors (one for signal path, the other acts as the return conductor) enclosed within a non-conducting screen.
- Construction: Multi-Core
- Material: OFC
- Dielectric: PTFE (Teflon™)
- Screen: None
- Capacitance: 74.44 pF/m
- Inductance: 0.5062 µH/m
- Resistance: 0.0133 Ohms/m
- VOP: 0.72
- Outside Diameter: 6.4mm
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Speaker Cables
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.