Hyper Streaming Ethernet by Atlas Cable is a wide-bandwidth digital interconnect audio cable, specifically developed to meet the requirements of high-quality streaming audio applications. CAT6A compliant, high-speed shielded, solid-core cable optimised for consistent digital signal transmission.
While the OSI 7 layer Ethernet protocol specification covers packet switching, error correction, timing and end-to-end transmission, as in any audio cable there are areas where the selected materials, construction techniques, connectors, and termination methods can all audibly impact the signal integrity. Rest assured that all Atlas streaming Ethernet cables are tested and certificated to be compliant to the highest ISO/TIA standards for patch cords.
Atlas streaming cables benefit from the expertise and experience gained with the continuing development and evolution of high-speed video and USB audio cables. The company utilises high-purity solid-core OFC conductors with very stable PEF dielectric materials, and polycarbonate shielded plugs in a precision-calibrated production process which pays particular attention to minimising signal errors.
Fewer errors means the correction circuitry in the receiving device has less work to do – a high level of error correction can itself introduce more noise – extracting and processing the data.
The practical, audible result is a cleaner audio signal with a wider dynamic range and less of the glare which typically results from high levels of unwanted energy in the signal data.
Hyper Streaming Ethernet audio cable is available as double-ended RJ45 connector in the following lengths:
- 0.75 metres
- 1.00 metres
- 1.50 metres
- 2.00 metres
- 3.00 metres
- 5.00 metres
- Custom lengths available - please call us!
- RJ45 Connector - High quality RJ45 using the Atlas-preferred crimped triple-prong method for effective, consistent termination – a meticulously calibrated process which ensures compliance with ISO/TIA certification standards.
- OFC Copper Conductor - OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) was developed based on research that sound quality was related to the quality of copper and the processing used during cable manufacture.
- PEF Dielectric - PEF (Foamed Polyethylene). The foaming process uses a blowing agent, of which there are two types. Atlas use the gas-foamed method which creates a more inert, consistent and higher quality product.
- S/FTP Construction - Optimised solid-core OFC conductor in screened/foiled twisted pair. The configuration minimises crosstalk and improves rejection of external electromagnetic interference which can manifest as unwanted noise.
- Construction: Screened/foiled wisted pair
- Material: Solid-core OFC
- Dielectric: PEF
- Screen: S/FTP
- Bandwidth (NOM): 500Mhz
- Outside Diameter: 8.2mm
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- RJ45 Ethernet
- Ethernet Cables
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards