Zeno replacement earphone cables by Atlas Cable are designed to offer a significant upgrade over the standard cables bundled with even very expensive premium in-ear monitors or IEM earphones.
This Zeno Grun Harmomic 1:2 variant is for headphones with cables connecting to BOTH earpieces. Choose the Zeno 1:1 variant if your cable plugs into just ONE earpiece.
The Zeno Harmonic cable combines high-purity OCC copper conductors in a true dual-balanced design, with the unique Grun Coherent Earthing System. This provides a reference earth point when attached to either your amplifier or mains ground.
This results in a reduction of EMI-induced background noise levels, often to an unprecedented level in a headphone system, revealing the true dynamic range of your headphones.
Zeno Harmonic also features a low-mass, wide bandwidth 4 (OCC) pin XLR connector with the proven cold-weld (precision-crimped) solder-free construction methods. This produces a continuous high-integrity signal path, avoiding the breaks in material continuity which degrade ultimate fidelity.
Zeno is supplied as standard with a 1m Grun cable and spade tag adapter for connection to the ground post on your amplifier. A still higher level of performance can be obtained via an optional Grun mains adapter, typically used in a spare socket on your mains distribution block. A high quality XLR–6.3mm jack-plug adaptor is also included with each Zeno Harmonic cable.
Zeno Grun Harmonic replacement headphone cables are available in the following standard lengths:
- 2.00 metres
- 2.50 metres
- 3.00 metres
- Custom lengths available - please call us!
Luxe Finish Options
Atlas Cables offer a range of special Luxe finish options for this premium replacement headphone cable. Four standard leather colours plus optional finishes available in contrasting or self-colour stitching options. Bespoke colour matching options (RAL or Pantone) are also available.
Please contact Audio Sanctuary to discuss your requirements if you would like to pursue the Luxe options.
- 4-Pin OCC XLR Connectors - Low-mass OCC XLR with cold-weld terminations, reducing the number of materials and break points in the signal path, resulting in more consistent construction and improved audio performance
- OCC Copper Conductor - OCC (Ohno Continuous Casting) process was developed by Professor Ohno, from the Chiba Institute of Technology, to manufacture a very high purity single grain copper or silver. There are only a handful of companies in the world manufacturing via this method.
- FEP Dielectric - FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) has a big advantage over PTFE in that it can be applied to sophisticated conductors at lower temperatures, preserving the integrity of the base material.
- Construction - Dual-Symmetrical Balanced.
- Grun Coherent Earthing System - An independent system earth which eliminates low-level RFI, EMI and noise on the signal ground. Read more...
- Construction: Dual Symmetrical
- Material: OCC Copper
- Dielectric: PEF
- Screen: Braid + Mylar™
- Conductor Resistance: 0.0859 Ohms/m
- Capacitance: 95.08 pF/m
- Inductance: 0.43 µH/m
- Outside Diameter: 7.6mm
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Headphone Cables
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.