Zeno replacement earphone cables by Atlas Cable are designed to offer a significant upgrade over the standard cables bundled with even very expensive premium in-ear monitors or IEM earphones.
This Zeno Portable IEM variant is for earphones and in-ear monitors - for headphones choose the Zeno 1:1 variant (if your cable plugs into just ONE earpiece), or the Zeno 1:2 variant if your cable plugs into BOTH earpieces.
Original cables supplied with many earphone models tend to be of average quality, not very durable and are supplied in typically quite short lengths. Atlas Zeno cables are a high performance OCC copper replacement cable for dynamic earphones (not electrostatics) from most audiophile brands. Because Atlas design & manufacture in-house, they can accept most custom build requests.
Atlas use their proven cold-weld solder-free construction methods, producing a signal path with the minimum of the breaks in continuity which degrade fidelity, plus their low-mass, wide bandwidth Metik connectors available in 2.5mm, 3.5mm & 6.3mm jack plugs, and a 4-pin XLR version in dark chrome finish. Other connectors & adaptors are also available if required.
Zeno IEM replacement earphone cables are available in the following standard lengths:
- 2.00 metres
- 2.50 metres
- 3.00 metres
- 4.00 metres
- 5.00 metres
- Custom lengths available - please call us!
- Metik Connectors - Metik is a low-mass, non-compression, constant impedance, solder-free construction jack plug, available in 2.5mm, 3.5mm & 6.3mm sizes. Zeno cables can also be configured with 3-pin or 4-pin XLR connectors.
- OCC Copper Conductor - OCC (Ohno Continuous Casting) process was developed by Professor Ohno, from the Chiba Institute of Technology, to manufacture a very high purity single grain copper or silver. There are only a handful of companies in the world manufacturing via this method.
- FEP Dielectric - FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) has a big advantage over PTFE in that it can be applied to sophisticated conductors at lower temperatures, preserving the integrity of the base material.
- Coaxial Construction - Central conductor (signal path) surrounded by dielectric material encased within a circular conducting screen which acts as the signal return path.
- Construction: Twin Co-ax
- Material: OCC Copper
- Dielectric: FEP
- Conductor Resistance: 0.123 / 0.123 Ohms/m at 20°C
- Capacitance: 121.95 / 122.3 pF/m
- Inductance: 0.307 / 0.306 µH/m
- Outside Diameter: 5.0mm
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Headphone Cables
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.