Released late-2021, Omnia is a CD player, integrated amplifier, wireless streaming player, DAC, headphone amp, MM phono stage and pre-amp – all in one single unit. In a world where music is more available than ever, sources are more varied than ever, Omnia by Audiolab has got you covered.
Blurring the lines that generally differentiate hi-ﬁ and lifestyle, Omnia brings all of the pedigree that helps make Audiolab electronics the connoisseur’s choice. Yet, indulgence in design, material aesthetics, and usability mean it has all of the functionality to make it a sleek, convenient and easy-to-use centrepiece, for an uncompromising home audio system.
Omnia maintains the award-winning, instantly recognisable, Audiolab design cues. Unfussy yet striking in appearance, the curved, brushed aluminium chassis is typical Audiolab, but evolved to suit the modern-day living environment. Omnia is attractive but discreet, offering the perfect balance for living rooms and listening rooms alike.
Extremely robust and reliable, The Omnia CD drive builds on the class-leading 6000CDT CD transport with a read-ahead digital buﬀer to reduce disc-reading failures. Such is the performance of this CD mechanism, Omnia is able to play scratched and damaged CDs that are unreadable by conventional mechanisms.
Utilising high-quality analogue preamp circuitry coupled to line-level RCA inputs to connect analogue sources, the preamp circuitry is kept as simple as possible. Using high-quality components to maintain signal purity, with line input signals passing to a precision analogue volume stage, Omnia is an outstanding pre-amp, in its own right.
A dedicated MM phono input means a turntable can be directly connected to Omnia via a high-quality, low-noise, phono stage with precise RIAA equalisation. This phono stage is continue evolution on the award winning 6000 series – engineered to make the most of the music nestling within an LP’s grooves.
For networked audio playback, Omnia is equipped with an ethernet port, lending itself to a wired connection and the wider bandwidth requirements of high-resolution digital audio. Omnia also offers Bluetooth connectivity with high-quality, low latency, using the Bluetooth aptX standard.
Wi-Fi networking is powered by DTS Play-Fi: an app-controlled platform enabling high-quality, whole-home wireless audio, capable of streaming hi-res music up to 24-bit / 192 kHz and supported by a greater range of established audio brands than any other wireless platform.
The USB DAC section is based upon the ESS9038 Q2M SABRE 32 Reference DAC, utilising ESS Technology’s 32-bit HyperStream II architecture and Time Domain Jitter Eliminator to deliver ultra-low noise and high dynamic range.
The Omnia also includes MQA decoder technology, which enables you to play back MQA audio files and streams (received via the USB input) at full resolution, then passing the signal through the DAC and preamp stages. MQA files are available via subscription to TIDAL and other popular sources.
Omnia makes use of a colour IPS LCD display, offering a higher clarity of colour and lower power consumption than TFT displays. This offers a simplified general user interface and a graphical integration with your music source and playback formats. It also uses a brand new protocol for a real-time VU meter display, adding a touch of hi-fi finesse to the very functional, equally good-looking, display interface.
Audiolab Omnia is also Roon Tested, thus opening up your music to the world of Roon. Roon’s fundamental goal is to provide a consistently stellar user experience. This goal doesn’t stop at the software, but extends all the way down to the audio playback hardware, regardless of manufacturer. As a Roon Tested partner, Audiolab have provided equipment for testing with a variety of different operating systems and computers, and shared information about design and capabilities.
Finally, Omnia incorporates a dedicated headphone amp with current-feedback circuitry. Its gain bandwidth and high slew rate ensure a dynamic, detailed and engaging performance with all manner of headphone types – more boxes ticked for this most all-in-one of all-in-one systems.
- CD Player
- Integrated Amplifier
- Wireless Streaming Player
- Headphone Amplifier
- Moving-Magnet (MM) Phono Stage
- Bluetooth aptX
- DTS Play-Fi
- MQA Decoding
- IPS LCD Display
- Roon Tested
- General Description: All-In-One Music System
- Design Philosophy / Core Technology:
- 2 x 50 W (8 Ohm) / 2 x 75 W (4 Ohm) Class AB.
- ES9038Q2M 32-bit DAC.
- 4.3" (800x480mm) large size full view IPS LCD.
- Built in certiﬁed hardware MQA Full decoder (PC USB, Coax/Optical).
- CD playback compatible with CD, CD-R, CD-RW discs.
- USB memory device support (MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV).
- DTS Play-Fi technology (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac).
- Streaming service support includes Amazon Music, Spotify, TIDAL, KKBox, SiriusXM, Napster, Internet Radio, Deezer, iHeartRadio, PANDORA, Qobuz, QQmusic and more.
- Multi-room / multi speaker group support.
- Bluetooth 5.0 (aptX / aptX LL) streaming.
- Low Noise Moving-Magnet phono stage.
- Dedicated Current-Feedback Headphone Amplifier.
- Integrated / Pre-Power / Pre-only modes.
- Android / iOS / Kindle Fire / Windows PC Control Support .
- USB firmware upgrade input.
- Inputs: 3 x Analogue, 1 x Phono (MM), 1 x Power Ampliﬁer, 2 x SPDIF (Coax), 2 x SPDIF (Optical), 1 x DTS Play-Fi Streaming, 1x PC USB (USB-B), 1 x USB HDD (USB-A), 1 x Bluetooth (aptX / aptX LL), 1 x 12V Trigger
- Outputs: 1 x Pre-Ampliﬁer, 1 x Stereo Speaker, 1 x Headphone, 1 x 12V Trigger
- Sampling Frequency: Optical / Coaxial - 44.1 kHz - 192 kHz. PC USB - 44.1 kHz - 768 kHz (PCM) / DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, DSD512
- Standby Power Consumption: < 0.5 W
- Net Weight: 9.1 kg
- Gross Weight: 11 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 440 x 156 x 327 mm
- Carton Size (W x H x D): 540 x 412 x 210 mm
- Finish: Black / Silver
- Gain: +8 dB (Line), +47 dB (Phono MM)
- Input Sensitivity: 720 mV (Line, Volume = 0 dB), 3.1 mV (Phone MM, Volume = 0 dB)
- Input Impedance: 10 K (Line), 47 K // 100 pF (Phono MM)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.0004% (1 KHz @ 2 V, Volume = 0 dB)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+/- 0.1 dB)
- Output Voltage: 2.3 V max. (Volume = 0 dB)
- Output Impedance: 100 ohm
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >110 dB (Line, A-weighted), 76 dB (Phono MM, A-weighted)
- D-to-A Converter: ES9038Q2M
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.0006% (1 KHz @ 0 dBFS)
- Output level:(0 dBFS, 1 KHz), 2.1 V RMS
- Max. Sampling Frequency: Optical, Coaxial - 192 KHz, Ethernet, Wi-Fi - 192 KHz, USB-A - 48 kHz, PC USB, PCM - 768 kHz, DSD512
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 114 dB (A-weighted)
Power Amplifier Section
- Gain: +29 dB
- Rated Power Output 2 x 50 W (8 Ohm, THD < 1%), 2 x 75 W (4 Ohm, THD < 1%)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+/- 0.3 dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.003% (1 kHz @ 40 W / 8 Ohm)
- Input Sensitivity: 720 mV
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 110 dB (A-weighted)
- Max. Output Current: 9 A
Headphone Ampliﬁer Section
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.01% (1 kHz, 50 mW )
- Output Impedance: 10 Ohm
- Load Impedance: 20 - 600 Ohm
- Power Cord
- Remote Control
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards