The original Anti-Static Record Brush by AudioQuest used 1,116,000 highly conductive carbon fibres, set in twin rows, to gently reach into the LP grooves, pulling out dust and dirt while eliminating annoying static.
Now there is an updated version, this time featuring 1,248,000 super-conductive carbon fibres! This new record brush gently reaches into the groove, pulling out dust and dirt that would otherwise snap, crackle, and pop through your speakers. Don't let those little intrusions turn into big interruptions.
- 1,248,000 super-conductive carbon fibres.
- Dual-row brush design.
- Folding cover protects brushes when not in use.
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards