Audioquest Pearl Ethernet Cable offers great value for money for your HiFi system!
• Solid Long-Grain Copper (LGC) Conductors
• Gold-Plated Connectors Provide 100% Shield Coverage and Feature Extra-Strong Tab
• Conductors Controlled for Digital-Audio Directionality
• Minimum Skew and Phase Smearing CMG (CL3 & FT4) rated Black/Gray stripe PVC
Over the past several years there’s been a revolution in the way people store, distribute, and access digital media (in real time), including photos, movies, and, of course, music. No longer dependent on physical media, our media is often data that’s moved from multiple devices to multiple locations.For audio applications and protocols, audio over Ethernet offers the virtues of high-speed, low time delay (latency), significant distance capability (1000 feet without an active booster or repeater), and extremely low-jitter, bit-perfect communication. Who wouldn't want all of these things?
SOLID HIGH-DENSITY POLYETHYLENE INSULATION: Any solid material adjacent to a conductor is actually part of an imperfect circuit. Wire insulation and circuit board materials all absorb energy (loss). Some of this energy is stored and then later released as distortion. Solid High-Density Polyethylene Insulation ensures critical signal-pair geometry while minimizing insulation-induced phase distortion.
TERMINATIONS: Gold-plated nickel connectors with 100% shield coverage.
HIGH-SPEED DATA CAPACITY: The Cat 7 cable standard has been created to allow 10-Gigabyte Ethernet over 100 m of copper cabling.
DIRECTIONALITY: All audio cables are directional. The correct direction is determined by listening to every batch of metal conductors used in every AudioQuest audio cable. Arrows are clearly marked on the connectors to ensure superior sound quality. For best results have the arrow pointing in the direction of the flow of music. For example, NAS to Router, Router to Network Player.
- AudioQuest Pearl RJ/E Ethernet Cable
- Metal: Solid Long-Grain Copper (LGC) Conductors
- Dielectric: Solid High-Density Polyethylene
- Termination: Gold-Plated Nickel connectors with 100% shield coverage
- Lifetime Warranty
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- Ethernet Cables
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.