Amiron Home by Beyerdynamic are premium open-back hi-fi quality stereo headphones, ideal for music enjoyment at home.
The open design turns your living room into a concert stage and fascinates through excellent accuracy and detail. Due to the optimised Tesla technology, Amiron Home provides an even more precise sound tuning.
Never before has your living room sounded more like a real concert hall. Just hearing the first few notes will turn you into a dedicated fan of Amiron Home, your superb musical companion that will bring you brilliant and reliable sound for many years to come.
Tesla technology is a cutting-edge innovation from Beyerdynamic. By employing a much stronger magnetic field than standard headphones, this technology transforms electrical signals into rich sound with unparalleled precision. Since its introduction just a few years ago, it has taken the music world by storm.
The acclaimed Tesla system has now been further refined for use in Amiron Home. Modifications to the transducer have diminished unwanted vibrations to an absolute minimum and completely eliminated annoying treble resonances. More precise than ever, the sound tuning of these over-ear headphones will amaze even the most discerning music enthusiasts.
The use of high-quality materials such as Alcantara microfibre and micro-velour ensures ear and headband pads as soft as velvet and contributes to a good feeling when listening to music.
Amiron Home are Hi-Res Audio certified and can handle high‑resolution audio files which, when played back, therefore retain all their musical details and come as close as possible to the original recording.
Handmade in Germany ensuring superb build quality and longevity.
- Circumaural headphones for an authentic concert experience at homeOptimised tesla technology for an outstanding listening experience
- Precise and clear resolution, suitable for the most varied music genres
- High-quality materials for optimum wearing comfort
- High resolution sound
- Open design
- Double-sided, detachable cable
- Ear and headband pads smooth and as soft as velvet, made of Alcantara microfibre and microvelour
- Made in Germany
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Operating Principle: Open
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 40KHz
- Nominal Impedance: 250 Ω
- Nominal SPL: 102dB (1mW/500Hz)
- Max SPL: 125dB (200mW/500Hz)
- Nominal Power: 200mW
- THD: < 0.5%
- Sound Coupling: Circumaural (Over-Ear)
- Cable Length: 3m, double-sided, detachable
- Connector: Gold-plated mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm)
- Weight (Without Cable): 340g
- Amiron Home headphones
- 1/4" Jack (6.35mm) screw-on adaptor
- DT hard carrying case
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- HiFi Headphones
- Over Ear Headphones
- UK shipping from: £1.99
- EU shipping from: £4.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards