Acoustically optimized and in a new, appealing design, the third generation of the high-end T1 headphones from Beyerdynamic is now here.
The new T1 marks a new milestone in Beyerdynamic's flagship model. Now in its third generation, they have raised the bar once again in both standards of sound and design. Handmade in Heilbronn, Germany, the T1 looks, feels and sounds one step closer to perfection.
T1 boasts unrivalled richness of detail and spatiality. Acoustical engineers have managed to make these benchmark-setting headphones even better: At the heart of the third-generation T1 is a gently intensified bass to give the very neutral, spatial sound signature even more warmth.
T1 feature Tesla transducers developed by Beyerdynamic. Individually measured and matched in pairs, they guarantee maximum sound precision and natural reproduction.
The special arrangement of the drivers and the open-back design of the T1 headphones also ensure precise spatial perception and the music appears in front on centre stage, just like at a concert.
For the best possible signal transmission to the headphones, T1 features detachable cables made of high-purity OCC 7N copper. The balanced-mode connection cables available as accessories offer further potential for sound optimization.
Only the highest-quality materials are used, including coated stainless steel and brushed, anodized aluminium, as well as Alcantara®. This not only gives the T1 headphones an elegant design and high-quality feel, but also guarantees a long working life.
Replaceable ear pads, which adapt particularly well to the wearer thanks to memory foam, are extremely comfortable to wear and guarantee long-lasting, carefree listening enjoyment.
- Open-back design for optimum spatial perception, particularly suitable for quiet surroundings
- Optimum sound neutrality
- Tesla technology for maximum efficiency
- Double-sided, detachable audiophile connection cables
- High-quality housing cover made of stainless steel
- Replaceable ear pads
- Handcrafted in Germany
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, Tesla
- Operating Principle: Open-Back
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 50KHz
- Nominal Impedance: 32 Ω
- Nominal SPL: 100dB (1mW)
- Max SPL: 124dB (300mW)
- Power Handling Capacity: 300mW
- THD: < 0.5%
- Sound Coupling: Circumaural (Over-Ear)
- Cable Length: 3m, double-sided
- Headband Pressure: 4N
- Connector: Gold-plated 3-pole stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) & screwed adapter (6.35 mm)
- Weight (Without Cable): 360g
- T1 headphones
- Connection cable with three-pole stereo jack plug, 3.5mm, length 3m
- Stereo jack adapter, 3.5mm / 6.35mm
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- HiFi Headphones
- Over Ear Headphones
- Free UK First Class shipping on orders £ 99+
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards