Acoustically optimized and in a new, appealing design, the third generation of the high-end T5 headphones from Beyerdynamic is now here. The new T5 marks a new milestone in Beyerdynamic's flagship model, the 3rd Generation T5 looks, feels and sounds one step closer to perfection.
Thanks to their closed-back design, T5 headphones are particularly suitable for use in louder environments and, thanks to their low impedance, can be easily connected to mobile devices.
The T5 headphones feature specially-developed Tesla transducers, individually measured and matched in pairs, they guarantee maximum sound precision and natural reproduction. The special arrangement of the drivers also guarantees precise spatial perception and the music appears in front on centre stage, just like at a concert.
T5 headphones are famous for their uncompromising, clear sound quality - acoustical engineers have managed to now make them even better: The third-generation T5 achieves better, more natural reproduction of high mid-range frequencies. This means the sound signature is even more realistic.
For the best possible signal transmission to the headphones, the T5 headphones feature detachable cables made of high-purity OCC 7N copper. The balanced-mode connection cables available as accessories offer further potential for sound optimization.
High-quality materials such as finely brushed, anodized aluminium and Alcantara® not only give the T5 an elegant design, but also guarantee a long working life.
Replaceable ear pads, which adapt particularly well to the wearer thanks to memory foam, are extremely comfortable to wear and guarantee long-lasting, carefree listening enjoyment.
T5 headphones are also Hi-Res Audio certified and provide lossless high-resolution sound. This means your music of choice keeps all of its musical details and nuances during playback and sounds as close as possible to the original recording.
- Closed-back design for effective reduction of disturbing ambient noise
- Optimum sound neutrality
- Tesla technology for maximum efficiency
- Double-sided, detachable audiophile connection cables
- High-quality housing cover made of aluminium
- Replaceable ear pads
- Handcrafted in Germany
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, Tesla
- Operating Principle: Closed-Back
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 50KHz
- Nominal Impedance: 32 Ω
- Nominal SPL: 100dB (1mW)
- Max SPL: 124dB (300mW)
- Power Handling Capacity: 300mW
- THD: < 0.5%
- Sound Coupling: Circumaural (Over-Ear)
- Cable Length: 3m, double-sided
- Headband Pressure: 4N
- Connector: Gold-plated 3-pole stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) & plug-in adapter (6.35 mm)
- Weight (Without Cable): 360g
- T5 headphones
- Connection cable with three-pole stereo jack plug, 3.5 mm, length 1.4 m
- Stereo jack adapter, 3.5 mm/6.35 mm
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- HiFi Headphones
- Over Ear Headphones
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.