The new Ara by Campfire Audio is uniquely awesome.
Incorporating a crossover-less driver concept with a new solid-body acoustic design, all housed in a titanium shell makes for an excellent earphone. Ara has a speed and accuracy to its musical delivery that is just exceptional.
The sound of Aya has just the right touch of warmth and richness to recall the best in classic Hi-Fi. It reminds you why listening to earphones can be so much fun.
Ara is a seven-driver balanced armature design; two high (+T.A.E.C.), one mid, four low. It does not use typical passive electronic components to crossover the drivers. Instead, driver performance is shaped by articulating the acoustic properties of the solid-body internal chamber design. An approach first created with during the development of Campfire Audio custom-fit earphones.
At first glance, four bass drivers would suggest a signature with prominent bass. However, the solid sonic grounding of the well-controlled bass drivers provides ample space for the mid and high drivers to shine brightly. Ara is an earphone well suited for the audiophile and reference listener.
Machined from Grade 2 Titanium billet, the shell of Aya is immediately appealing. Leaving the machined titanium raw lets the natural beauty of the material shine.
Over the life of the earphone, owners will enjoy a changing finish that will only get more interesting with time. Rest assured, your earphone drivers are utterly safe in this finely crafted body.
Included is an exciting new premium cork protective zipper case - an environmentally friendly addition. Sustainably harvested Cork surrounds a substantial and protective rubber barrier that ensures that your earphones will remain safe while in transit. The interior is a thick faux-wool lining that preserves the anodized finish of your earphones. Each case is made in Portugal by a small team of skilled craftspeople that share our commitment to quality.
The Cork used for the cases is the outer bark of the Cork Oak Tree (Cork Suberus L), and its extraction is harmless to the tree. The harvest occurs every nine years during the expectable lifetime of the tree (around 150 years). Harvesting the Cork of the tree is fundamental for the sustainability of the cork oak forests. A naturally durable material that feels good to hold in your hand.
- Dual High Frequency Balanced Armature Drivers + T.A.E.C.
- Single Mid Frequency Balanced Armature Driver.
- Quad Low Frequency Balanced Armature Drivers.
- Beryllium / Copper MMCX Connections.
- Machined Titanium Shell.
- Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber™ (T.A.E.C.).
- PVD Black Stainless Steel Spout.
- Black Screws.
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 28 kHz
- SPL @ 1 kHz: 94 dB / 7.094 mVrs
- Impedance: 8.5 Ohm @ 1 kHz
- Sustainable Cork Blue Dyed Zipper Case, made in Portugal.
- Campfire Audio Litz Cable, Silver Plated Copper Conductors with Beryllium Copper MMCX + 3.5 mm Stereo Plug.
- Final Audio Tips (XS/S/M/L/XL)
- Campfire Audio Earphone Tips (S/M/L)
- Silicon Earphone Tips (S/M/L)
- Campfire Audio Lapel Pin.
- Cleaning Tool.
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- HiFi Headphones
- In Ear Headphones
- UK shipping from: £1.75
- EU shipping from: £5.99
- International shipping from: £5.99
- View shipping rates for your country
- All other major credit/debit cards