After the amazing sucess of the original Chord Hugo, 2017 sees the release of the Chord Hugo 2. Another step up in performance and design the Hugo 2 offers nearly double the amount of processing power that the orignal Hugo offered. A new sleek design has been incorporated to bring it up to date alongside a much needed remote control for those wishing to use the Hugo in a home HiFi setup a little more easily.
Improvements have been made across the entire design of the Hugo with improved power on the headphone output and lower noise and less distortion.
If you want to get the best of your smartphone or any digital source then you really will not go wrong with Hugo 2. It's incredible resolution supplied via either the headphone outputs or RCA outputs will take you music to another level. Included custom filters mean that you will be able to tune your music to your liking with the built in presets. The Hugo 2 has also been designed for use with additional addons in the future for extra functionality.
- 1x Optical TOSLink 24-bit/192kHz-capable
- 1x RCA coaxial input 24-bit/384kHz-capable
- 1x HD USB input 32-bit/768kHz and DSD512-capable
- 1x aptX Bluetooth (extended range)
- 1x 3.5mm headphone jack
- 1x 6.35mm (1/4 inch) headphone jack
- 1x (pair) stereo RCA phono output
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz +/- 0.2dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.0001% 1kHz 3V RMS 300 ohms
- THD and noise at 3V RMS Ref 5.3V: 120dB @ 1kHz 300 ohms A Wt
- Noise 2.6 uV A Wt: no measurable noise floor modulation
- Signal to noise ratio: 126dB A-weighted
- Channel separation: 135dB @ 1kHz 300 ohms
- Maximum output level (to clipping at 1% distortion): 94 mW 300 ohms; 740 mW 33 ohms; 1050 mW (8)
- Output impedance: 25 milliohms (0.025 ohms)
- Advanced digital volume control
- Crossfeed filter network
- Four-stage frequency-shaping filter
- Fast-charging batteries via Micro USB giving c.14 hours operation
- 49,195K tap-length filter (near double the original the Hugo)
Available in Silver or Black
We Are Unable To Deliver To Addresses in Either US or Canada
Delivery and Returns
|Shipping method||Delivery Time||Cost|
Please be advised that we may upgrade your delivery to a better service if we deem it appropriate to designated destinations at no additional cost. Please view our returns policy.
*Quoted delivery times are estimates and apply to normal working days for in stock items.
- UK from: £1.50
- EU shipping from: £2.95
- International from: £3.95
- View shipping rates for your country here
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Fast and insured shipping
- 14 days money back guarantee
- VAT Free Purchases for non EU residents
- London Showroom - Largest selection of headphones, earphones and portable players in the UK.